Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how long did it take you to learn how to fuck?

bkissa

i assume that when u had sex for the first time you were pretty awkward and clumsy. how long did it take you to get the hang of it? and did u kind of bump your way through it or did you have a partner teach you? and did u think of the learning experience as fun or just couldn't wait until you were better?

Sex isn't something that needs to be learned, it's natural, at least the basics are. From a girls perpective I was like a deer caught in the head lights the first time, I'm assuming the guys have a lot more to deal with than the girls, what with timing, foreplay, and insertion. When you're gettig past the basics (like head, missionary, etc.) its all about experimenting.

Masturbation is the key to a great sex life!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I never fuck, someone tell me whats up

I walk into these clubs, lookin for some love

But when I go home yall, I end up alone

But I'll never quit, I just handle it, handle it

bwhaha....babes you had the offering the other day:tongue:

I think that with sex you can always learn something new. I don't think I have fully mastered the skill yet. I mean everyones body is different and you have to be in tune with one another for it to be great sex....

So I am still in the learning process and def. would love to be taught some more tricks;) Also being the teacher is wonderful.....

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I'm not saying I'm great at it or anything, but I knew what I was doing the first time I did it. I think it's something like instinct. You already know how to do it, but you can get better at it.

i'm going to have to disagree... if it were "instinct" then i wouldnt have had such terrible sex.

always a new trick or two to be learned...different positions and whatnot.

I find myself being able to satisfy my partners needs without even removing my pants.

So Ill have to withdraw my previous statement.

I am educated in the sex department, and within the boundries of my masters degree in foreplay.

:flame:

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by t0nythelover

i always hate it when chicks have bad sex. maybe you should try a different partner.

they've all been bad.. :mad:

Originally posted by fierydesire

I think that with sex you can always learn something new. I don't think I have fully mastered the skill yet. I mean everyones body is different and you have to be in tune with one another for it to be great sex....

So I am still in the learning process and def. would love to be taught some more tricks;) Also being the teacher is wonderful.....

Amen,

Even if you're with someone for years you don't run out of fuel. Sex is pure interaction, from one mind to another..and the mind is one complex thing that seems to surpise you time after time...after time.......after time......after time..................

Originally posted by gothzane

always a new trick or two to be learned...different positions and whatnot.

I find myself being able to satisfy my partners needs without even removing my pants.

So Ill have to withdraw my previous statement.

I am educated in the sex department, and within the boundries of my masters degree in foreplay.

:flame:

all i can say is....YUM!:tongue:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I never fuck, someone tell me whats up

I walk into these clubs, lookin for some love

But when I go home yall, I end up alone

But I'll never quit, I just handle it, handle it

tonight im gonna fuck

yea u know whats up

when we leave this club

we gonna make some love

:tongue:

Forgive my skepticism towards those of you who said you knew exactly what you were doing the first time. I mean, sure, we may instinctually know how to have sex; however we aren't born knowing how to do it well . That definitely takes time; some are lucky and lose the big V to someone who knows what they're doing and is a good teachers; most people aren't so fortunate.

But it's always a learning process. Think how boring it would be if one day you knew everything there was to know about fucking!

Totally agree with tasty here... I definitely did not exactly know what I was supposed to do (I mean sure...I've seen it on TV and all...but still...there is a difference between passive watching and doing it yourself). Anyway, the guy I learned with, was a virgin himself and so we developed our skills together and learned how to have the most fun....

...I don't think, I'll ever say that I'm a total expert cause even now, 12 years later, I'm still learning and discovering new things and practices.

So I guess that sex really is something that you'll never get tired of learning and studying...:)