Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My mom made some supremely bangin!!! fuckin Lasagna tonight...

Originally posted by msoprano13

now that has to be the funniest thing i head you say...your irish ass family made lasagna today....

did they use prego or ragu tomato sauce:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahahha... I bet they used the parmesan cheese out of the container that you spoon onto your pasta...

quoth: i'd come get some but I already had mama g's home cookin today...

Originally posted by msoprano13

now that has to be the funniest thing i head you say...your irish ass family made lasagna today....

did they use prego or ragu tomato sauce:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: actually my mom is german..the irish/english side comes from my father, but yes she used muthafuckin ragu and yes joeg, she used Polly-O Riccota and Mozerella.

Hey, cut me some slack, not everyone can be a ginzo?

btw..how the fuck else do you make lasagna besides, ragu,ricotta,mozerella etc? I'll drop by for dinner to see how you true Vinny Boombats make this shit.

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: actually my mom is german..the irish/english side comes from my father, but yes she used muthafuckin ragu and yes joeg, she used Polly-O Riccota and Mozerella.

btw..how the fuck else do you make lasagna besides, ragu,ricotta,mozerella etc? I'll drop by for dinner to see how you true Vinny Boombats make this shit.

lol... quoth at dinner with the family:

"so fuckin.... mrs g.... you got a nice fuckin rack to go wit that parmesan... mind if I grab ya raviolis?"

:laugh:

easy...fresh mozzarella, fresh ricotta, and HOME MADE grandma's sauce...cmon now, ur slackin... and vinny boobats huh ill show ya boombats...hahahaha:laugh:

Originally posted by joeg

lol... quoth at dinner with the family:

"so fuckin.... mrs g.... you got a nice fuckin rack to go wit that parmesan... mind if I grab ya raviolis?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Holy Shit!!! that really IS something i would say.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh dude..u used to b cool and irish..but ever since the prosciutto uve changed man..ur not the same

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: yea pretty soon i will be drivin an IROC (Italian Retart Out Cruzin), when that happens, then the change is OFFICIAL.

:laugh: yea pretty soon i will be drivin an IROC (Italian Retart Out Cruzin), when that happens, then the change is OFFICIAL.

and wearing velour Sergio Tacchini outfits with nothing but a wifebeater underneath..then and only then will b u as they say in the hood "OFFISH"

Originally posted by godfatherbam

ay yo...are you bustin on my iroc??? how bout i run the silly mic ova wid it...lol :laugh:

damn, every post of yers is hostile and shit, either beating some one up,runnin some one over,throwin someone in the long island sound,killin people. Bro, you need to tone it down a notch, perhaps join the fuckin Mc for a drink to get yer mind situated and feel loose.

damn, every post of yers is hostile and shit, either beating some one up,runnin some one over,throwin someone in the long island sound,killin people. Bro, you need to tone it down a notch, perhaps join the fuckin Mc for a drink to get yer mind situated and feel loose.

hahahahaha bro im already there...got a mike's in my hand and im laughin my ass off ;)

hahahahaha bro im already there...got a mike's in my hand and im laughin my ass off ;)

FUCK YES BROTHA MAN!!! But a Guinness or a Heineken would be better....god knows i spent fuckin $40 at Bennigan's and Fridays last night on that shit hahaha.

FUCK YES BROTHA MAN!!! But a Guinness or a Heineken would be better....god knows i spent fuckin $40 at Bennigan's and Fridays last night on that shit hahaha.

oh man we dont wanna talk about $ spent on alcohol this weekend:tongue: i was wasted for like 90% of it...lol

oh man we dont wanna talk about $ spent on alcohol this weekend:tongue: i was wasted for like 90% of it...lol

That's what i like to hear brotha man, though 100% wasted all weekend is much better then 90%, but yer gettin there. Fuckin, i eat yer fuckin food, u fuckin drink my beer...i can see the irish/italian alliance in the works. :)

yeah well, i was takin into account the fact for sleep, but 100% of my hrs awake ;)

ahhh, that's the difference between us Mc's and you Ginzo's...we simply NEVER SLEEP!!!!

joeg, you would be proud. :D

p.s. i got leftovers, just bring yer man-tits on over :laugh:

my ma made two pans of lasagna one meat one veggie...when i got to my sister's house there was only veggie pan left so i shoveled that down with some nice garlic bread

maybe we could have a bake sale for CP? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: