Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK so i fucked up...

...and Ill be the first to admit it when Im wrong. I do apologize for using peoples names on this board and typing personal shit. I definately should have checked facts first. And after thinkin about all this shit, I will say I what i posted was fucked up. And I am sorry. I too would be pissed about it. As it happens, I was thinkin of someone else entirely. Which makes it even worse. So again....Im sorry for all the drama.

As you were...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cmb1975

...and Ill be the first to admit it when Im wrong. I do apologize for using peoples names on this board and typing personal shit. I definately should have checked facts first. And after thinkin about all this shit, I will say I what i posted was fucked up. And I am sorry. I too would be pissed about it. As it happens, I was thinkin of someone else entirely. Which makes it even worse. So again....Im sorry for all the drama.

As you were...

Vip tech thats the worst apology I've ever seen, I say bitch slap her at tempts!

Originally posted by saleen351

Vip tech thats the worst apology I've ever seen, I say bitch slap her at tempts!

Come on Saleen, she apologized and regreted what she did. Just leave it like that. There is no need to start any more drama.

Originally posted by doublej

I WOULDN'T ACCEPT THAT LAME APOLOGY JEFF !!! SHE IS OBVIOUSLY JUST EMBARESSED THAT YOU MADE HER LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT !!!

she wasn't apologizing to you so it really doesn't matter what you would or wouldn't accept actually.........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Come on Saleen, she apologized and regreted what she did. Just leave it like that. There is no need to start any more drama.

who me start drama? never:D

I wish you would have used my name in that apology but I suppose that will do. It is just complelely unacceptable to see someone with a little money having a good time with there friends drinking champagne to assume they have drugs or even do drugs, not cool. Anyway, thanks for everyones support, apolology accepted, see you at the back bar!

Originally posted by tyco

she wasn't apologizing to you so it really doesn't matter what you would or wouldn't accept actually.........

I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU SO . IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK ! SO, MIND YOUR BUSINESS

Originally posted by doublej

I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU SO . IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK ! SO, MIND YOUR BUSINESS

you should've taken your own advise in the first place.........

that's fair though, I'm done with it.........

vip-tech, I don't know where you got that comment from.........I don't even know who you guys are..........

Originally posted by dollphin99

Jeff I would not except that apology-- at all!!!!!!!!!! what are you some kind of pussy!!

TommyTemps What has been going on????

--from a long lost friend::D

Where the hell have you been, Tempts is calling for you this year, You better be there.

Originally posted by vip-tech

holyshit! between me, you, jj, and dollphin99,(mayor) we got the whole franklin ave crew on this mother fucker! P.S. your couch is probably floating in the passiac river somewere

Aren't you missing Mike the Hat and Joe the Hat?