Clubplanet Nightlife Community

really like someone, but can't picture having sex with them??

starcapone

Mmhhh...that is really weird...I mean, you say you "want him"...want him for what :D

I mean I don't know, it's hard to be attracted to someone...but than aren't really attracted to that person... I don't know, but this all seems very confusing to me....

...unless you are rather attracted to the thought of him wanting you and that's why you don't want to let him out of your life (been there and done that, I have to admit,....so I understand that notion ;)).

this happens to me all the time

i have met great guys personality and good looking

but that sexual energy is missing

and i cant picture myself having sex with them

part of me is like just do it and i dont understand what it is that makes one guy sexually attractive to me but some guys just dont do it for me

I'm in a situation just like that....this girl is the best but i just dont see us making whoooppieee...and it makes things

worse cuz everyone says she in love W. me (and hopefully not reading this tread) ....so it kinda is hard to talk to her about girls and shit cuz its a touchy subject ...aw well whats a boy to do

FINE ROCKS

:eek: wow... i have the same exact problem~! i've been hanging out with this guy and i like him so much, but the minute i try and picture us having sex i just can't... i dunno what it is... does that mean we're doomed to just be friends??? :worry2:

hey star ~ where have you been baby??? :love:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

:eek: wow... i have the same exact problem~! i've been hanging out with this guy and i like him so much, but the minute i try and picture us having sex i just can't... i dunno what it is... does that mean we're doomed to just be friends??? :worry2:

Can you see yourself kissing him, or have you kissed him and it's just the sex thing itself you can't picture????

Cause if there is no sexual attraction whatsoever...well, then I guess you guys are just meant to be good friends....which sometimes last much longer and is more stable than any sexual relationship anyway... embrace the friendship :)

fineones: yeah they do say this...and it sometimes proves to be true...still there are so many friendships that just remain great friendships...

Originally posted by starcapone

Does that make any sense? This guy is amazing, imo, and I want him, but I can't imagine having sex with him. I guess I just want to be good friends.. lol.. :rolleyes:

hmmm, see, I've pictured having sex with people that I don't really like, so thats a tough one.:D

weve kissed before... lots of times... weve just never had the opportunity to be alone... ive only been able to hang out with him on various breaks and whatnot... but with summer coming and me home for an extended period of time, we'll see what happens...

Originally posted by starcapone

Does that make any sense? This guy is amazing, imo, and I want him, but I can't imagine having sex with him. I guess I just want to be good friends.. lol.. :rolleyes:

yea it sucks....cause as much as you want it to be there, ity never fully reaches that pt...well sometimes it can..IDK..its a toughy

Originally posted by djmoonshine

weve kissed before... lots of times... weve just never had the opportunity to be alone... ive only been able to hang out with him on various breaks and whatnot... but with summer coming and me home for an extended period of time, we'll see what happens...

...mmhhh, so did you feel a little bit more when you kissed the guy...cause if you do and you just can't imagine the sexual act in your head right now....no problem...just go with the flow and sometimes it's even better to not have already had a "headf***" with someone....no expectations, just pure fun and surprise :)

Good luck, sweetie