Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Deep Dish meet-up thread!!

prplhz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by prplhz

Actually, as the week goes on. I am beginning to find out that I might just be working this saturday, so there may be no celebrating this friday night....:cry:

Damn those taxes, Damn the man damn him

Originally posted by prplhz

Actually, as the week goes on. I am beginning to find out that I might just be working this saturday, so there may be no celebrating this friday night....:cry:

Geez, I'm right with you today.... I JUST found out they may need me to come in Saturday too. That would absolutely blow, I'm really hoping it all falls through.

It's just not right to work on weekends... it's unhealthy.

Why do we have to go through this crap!?! :cry:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Geez, I'm right with you today.... I JUST found out they may need me to come in Saturday too. That would absolutely blow, I'm really hoping it all falls through.

It's just not right to work on weekends... it's unhealthy.

Why do we have to go through this crap!?! :cry:

That would suck ass :blown:

Originally posted by kaydup

That would suck ass :blown:

Yeah, it definitely would... it'd probably mean no Rise for me either... which would suck twice as much. Things are looking a little better now though, but I'll most likely either have to work this weekend, or the next... I'm hoping for the next!

Yeah, it definitely would... it'd probably mean no Rise for me either... which would suck twice as much. Things are looking a little better now though, but I'll most likely either have to work this weekend, or the next... I'm hoping for the next!

Yeah work this Sat would definatly suck for ya. Work Sat = No Porter Friday = :blown:

If I have to work, Rise is pretty much out of the question. I'll just end up going there, paying my $15 and lementing the fact that I have to leave and wake up early. I know it won't be fun for me.

Now, if I was in the same mind-set as last weekend... that might be a little different!

Plus, I'll be able to check out Porter this Wed. regardless... got all my bases covered!

Originally posted by teamj5

This thread is WAY out of control :cool:

Don't worry about my plans for Howells night....I got it covered. Leave the signs at home....just come ready to party for 10 hours.

:smoke:

Totally out of control:eek: Happy Friday everyone:D

Hell yeah it's a happy Friday... already can't wait to get out of here!

Listened to some Deep Dish on the way into work and I AM READY for tonight!!

Still no word on working Saturday, i'm trying to stay quiet about it... if they don't notice I'm here, I can't work Saturday, right??

I feel like I'm in Office Space!

Hell yeah it's a happy Friday... already can't wait to get out of here!

Listened to some Deep Dish on the way into work and I AM READY for tonight!!

Still no word on working Saturday, i'm trying to stay quiet about it... if they don't notice I'm here, I can't work Saturday, right??

I feel like I'm in Office Space!

Happy Friday All :D

Office Space :laugh:

I have those days when I want to knock down the walls to my cubical:laugh:

Originally posted by vikkii123

Happy Friday All :D

Office Space :laugh:

I have those days when I want to knock down the walls to my cubical:laugh:

Everyday I come in here I want to knock down the walls to my cubicle! They don't really offer any kind of privacy, they just stop me from being able to see who's walking by my desk... so people are constantly like sneaking-up on my... (while I'm trying to post on this board ;) )... man I hate that!

Everyday I come in here I want to knock down the walls to my cubicle! They don't really offer any kind of privacy, they just stop me from being able to see who's walking by my desk... so people are constantly like sneaking-up on my... (while I'm trying to post on this board ;) )... man I hate that!

I hear ya, but I can push in and hide with one of the walls. What I would really like to do is bring in a sawzall and cut a hole in the damn wall in front of me. Just something to look through thats all I want:chainsaw: