Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday -- Temptations VIP Card Giveaway with Temps own Denny Tsettos

This Friday, IN Fridays are proud to present 2002 Temptations VIP Card Voucher Giveaway with Temptations own Denny Tsettos. Thats right another opportunity to get that card. Also, stay tuned, as Joeys will give you the opportunity to get most of ur Jersey shore VIP Cards.

Next Friday, Kim Sozzi live performing the track of the summer, "We Get Together", remixed by grammy award winner Hex Hector (if u guys dont know the song it will be the first sond Denny plays this Friday). Plus she will be performing last year's bomb, "Feeling Me".

Friday, April 19th, Surf Club VIP Voucher giveaway.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I feel the only fair way to give them away is via raffle. Each person gets a ticket and the numbers will be drawn and be posted.

what a novel idea ............you truely are a nightclub impresario an innovator may i say ...........ummmm a guru!!!

Will this be another scam like the voucher giveaway at Soundgarden (giving out 5 vouchers and pocketing the other 195 for employees of the club) - or will people actually have a shot at getting a voucher there?

Just curious? Is it better worth it to wait until the 27th?