Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Darude Live!!!!!!!!

vicman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

Darude live at Dream on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shady, roadtrip for this one? Screw work, I'm taking my camping gear and camping outside of Dream all of Thursday to ensure I get in first!!! woo-hoo!!!!!!!:blown:

what thursday??

Darude live at Dream on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shady, roadtrip for this one? Screw work, I'm taking my camping gear and camping outside of Dream all of Thursday to ensure I get in first!!! woo-hoo!!!!!!!:blown:

So we going or what? I hope he plays the Sandstorm 2002 "All Cheese with no Toppings" Remix. And maybe if we're lucky he'll play Zombie Nation as well.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

So we going or what? I hope he plays the Sandstorm 2002 "All Cheese with no Toppings" Remix. And maybe if we're lucky he'll play Zombie Nation as well.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

okay.. wasn't there someone on the board who had recently heard sandstorm for the first time??

Originally posted by ellywelly

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

okay.. wasn't there someone on the board who had recently heard sandstorm for the first time??

Yeah. Kuro heard it for the first time a few weeks back.

Couple weeks ago, I was in Richmond at this bar/so-called club. They had some loser spinning CD's. He was the typical bar-poser DJ who plays hip-hop, oldies, and throws in some cheese with four-on-the-floor beats when he wants to make it "clubby". At one point, he played Sandstorm and Zombie Nation back to back. Everybody was going nuts dancing. I realized right then and there why people go on killing sprees.

Couple weeks ago, I was in Richmond at this bar/so-called club. They had some loser spinning CD's. He was the typical bar-poser DJ who plays hip-hop, oldies, and throws in some cheese with four-on-the-floor beats when he wants to make it "clubby". At one point, he played Sandstorm and Zombie Nation back to back. Everybody was going nuts dancing. I realized right then and there why people go on killing sprees.

:laugh: :laugh:

anyone want chucky cheese?!

godam, I'm e-mailing from in front of Dream, like I said, screw work, I'm a Darude groupie :D

So how did you all like Darude @ Dream? As far as the lineup goes, check out www.panoramai.com and they will tell you what's coming up, however, they have not posted yet....give it a while...Safri Duo was there the week before and they were awesome! I didn't hear all of Darude's set - unfortunately my friend from SC was up and she was "tired" whatever....But I got to kiss him on the cheeck! Haha not a club hoe....I swear...anywayz....Pete Moutso from GLOW - DC will be spinning every Thursday on the second floor - thank god some talent will be here - and also he will be bringing in some other guest DJs...we'll see....only prob was they charged for Darude so, many ppl didn't come - since most get comped there on Thurs.! haha....but whatever....how do you all like Dream Thurs?

Originally posted by sialater18

So how did you all like Darude @ Dream? As far as the lineup goes, check out www.panoramai.com and they will tell you what's coming up, however, they have not posted yet....give it a while...Safri Duo was there the week before and they were awesome! I didn't hear all of Darude's set - unfortunately my friend from SC was up and she was "tired" whatever....But I got to kiss him on the cheeck! Haha not a club hoe....I swear...anywayz....Pete Moutso from GLOW - DC will be spinning every Thursday on the second floor - thank god some talent will be here - and also he will be bringing in some other guest DJs...we'll see....only prob was they charged for Darude so, many ppl didn't come - since most get comped there on Thurs.! haha....but whatever....how do you all like Dream Thurs?

Dream thursdays? icon13.gif IMO....and with Moutso now there: icon13.gificon13.gif

UGHHHHHH.............:blown:

And you wonder why I come to DC to party....

Originally posted by sialater18

thanks for the info! I tried finding a Dream website for line ups w/o much luck :( I think Pete Moutso was at GLOW on Saturday before Ferry Corsten. I'd never seen him before but I was not too impressed with him :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

thanks for the info! I tried finding a Dream website for line ups w/o much luck :( I think Pete Moutso was at GLOW on Saturday before Ferry Corsten. I was not too impressed with him :(

Pete "Amtrak" Moutso?

Please someone--->:blown: me

Originally posted by ellywelly

I never heard moutso .. what does he spin?

Fairy trance..he's Jimi's hero :D

There is good trance like PvD, Tiesto, D:Fuse, Sanger....and there is horrible fairy trance like Moutso :knife:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

haha! I don't think he trainwrecked on Saturday but I wasn't feeling his set. It took me a while to relax in there though, I was too busy fending off the "ass grabbers" :mad:

I know what you mean about the "ass grabbers" every time I go to Glow, I have a terrible time with the girls there, its like they have a "ass-dar" and home it in on mine :(

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

talent? huh?

I guess they dont consider Moutso as bad as the the other chump that spun there on Thursdays....allthough I think TyT spun there a few Thursdays, but everytime I went there on Thursdays I got the other chump...it was horrible, horrible...and I cant imagine an extended Moutso set...10hrs?! ughhhhh.....

I guess they dont consider Moutso as bad as the the other chump that spun there on Thursdays....allthough I think TyT spun there a few Thursdays, but everytime I went there on Thursdays I got the other chump...it was horrible, horrible...and I cant imagine an extended Moutso set...10hrs?! ughhhhh.....

Yeah that place went downhill very quick. I don't think they even have one good night a MONTH.......

But then again I haven't been there in a few months....

Oh yeah thats right because it sucks....:blown:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Yeah that place went downhill very quick. I don't think they even have one good night a MONTH.......

But then again I haven't been there in a few months....

Oh yeah thats right because it sucks....:blown:

yeah...from Dave Seaman...to Pete Moutso...wtf?!?!?

Originally posted by crank47

Never been and all I ever hear are pretty bad things (esp the music). Now that Moutso's there, talk about crash and burn. Maybe they'll have Draper come down from nyc next. :D

ha, ha..:laugh:

I'm thinking: next time I unfortunatly end up at Dream, I'm taking my shirt off and helping theplace plunge into an even deeper hole...I encouarge all the guys on DC CP to do the same :D