Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Female Comebacks 2 Pickup Lines:

chula22

Male: Haven`t I seen you some place before?

Female: Yes, that`s why I don`t go there anymore.

Male: Is this seat empty?

Female: Yes, and this one will be if you sit

down.

Male: Your place or mine?

Female: Both. You go to yours and I`ll go to mine.

Male: So, what do you do for a living.

Female: I`m a female impersonator.

Male: Hey baby, what`s your sign?

Female: DO NOT ENTER.

Male: How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Female: Unfertilized.

Male: Your body`s like a temple.

Female: Sorry, there are no services today.

Male: I would go to the end of the world for you.

Female: GREAT! would u mind staying there?

Male: If I saw you naked, I`d die happy.

Female: If I saw you naked, I`d die laughing.

not that i would use such lame pickup lines but my comebacks for the bitchy comebacks are perhaps worth a look too :tongue:

-->I'll stay just for the pleasure of annoying the shit out of you.

-->Nice of you to let another girl get a shot at an orgasm.

-->I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

-->I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

-->I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

did i mention i hate it when women are being a bitch when you´re trying chat them up? i mean i can understand it, as a hot gurl you´ll probably get hit on like 10 times a day and it gets annoying over the time. still... if they bitch, they can expect to get bitched at too :D! did i mention i looove fighting, especially the reconciliation sex, soo intense :tongue:

Originally posted by tastey

not that i would use such lame pickup lines but my comebacks for the bitchy comebacks are perhaps worth a look too :tongue:

-->I'll stay just for the pleasure of annoying the shit out of you.

-->Nice of you to let another girl get a shot at an orgasm.

-->I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

-->I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

-->I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

did i mention i hate it when women are being a bitch when you´re trying chat them up? i mean i can understand it, as a hot gurl you´ll probably get hit on like 10 times a day and it gets annoying over the time. still... if they bitch, they can expect to get bitched at too :D! did i mention i looove fighting, especially the reconciliation sex, soo intense :tongue:

HAHAHAHAHA! Those are kute. As for

i mean i can understand it, as a hot gurl you´ll probably get hit on like 10 times a day and it gets annoying over the time. still... if they bitch, they can expect to get bitched at too

Thats no reason for a chick to snap at a guy. I think that when a chick does that, it usually means that shes just an all around BITCH! Usually conceited, stuck-up and just plain rude.

MALE COMEBACKS TO FEMALE COMEBACKS

Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?

Woman: Yes that's why I don't go there anymore.

Man: Really? I heard it was because everyone there thinks you're a fat slut.

Man: Is this seat empty?

Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

Man: Probably because you'd be on your knees sucking my cock.

Man: Your place or mine?

Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.

Man: That's cool, cause after I get done nailing you in the back of my car...... I don't give a shit where you go.

Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Woman: Unfertilized.

Man: No problem, I can always shoot my load in your face.

Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.

Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

Man: That works for me...as long as you're still warm when I shove it up your ass.

Male: Do you want to dance?

Woman: No!

Male: I think you misheard me. I said your ass looks fat in those pants.

No it's actually people like phatman (or at least his responses) that turn girls into bitches....

...excuse me everyone, but just because I'm a woman and I'm staying somewhere without a guy next to me...doesn't mean that I'm looking for male attention...

...nothing against a guy that tries to chat you up, but if they still don't leave (even after you have told them politely that you aren't interested and that you would rather be left alone)...it turns into the most annoying thing in the world...

Originally posted by flying_high

No it's actually people like phatman (or at least his responses) that turn girls into bitches....

...excuse me everyone, but just because I'm a woman and I'm staying somewhere without a guy next to me...doesn't mean that I'm looking for male attention...

...nothing against a guy that tries to chat you up, but if they still don't leave (even after you have told them politely that you aren't interested and that you would rather be left alone)...it turns into the most annoying thing in the world...

these werent my responses, they were sent to me via email..as a joke..as i thought this thread was..sheesh...if you knew me you wouldnt even dare start that post with that...but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt...THESE ARE JOKES...

:laugh::laugh2: :grin2: :biggrin:

Phatman..your post deserves the "two snaps up in the air in a Z frmation with a little twist"

Funny...and ..flying high...whats the prob with just saying..."listen Im not in the mood. I'm just here to chill and don't want to be bothered" I can accept that because sometimes I don't wat to be bothered. BUT Take it as a compliment when us MEN hit on you...someimes a guy will hit on you/anyone because he's friendly..and wants to talk w/ someone who looks like shes alone or not having a good time

Originally posted by phatman

Man: That's cool, cause after I get done nailing you in the back of my car...... I don't give a shit where you go.

Man: That works for me...as long as you're still warm when I shove it up your ass.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry phatman...don't know you and that's why I rather said the responses itself than you... sorry though, point taken.

johnneebee: yeah that should be enough...tell me about it...I'm just saying that sometimes it isn't enough...I'm sure there are enough girls out here that can confirm that there are guys that just don't seem to get the message. Believe me, I'm a very polite (and rather shy) person when it comes to dealling with strangers... but some guys just try to push you further because you aren't turning into a bitch and respond with the above statements (how much I sometimes had wished to be rude and mean).

aaahhhh cum on! you´re not looking for male attention... bleh. if i´ve learned one thing is that women are suckers for attention :hat: ! giving them attention and then withdrawing is the way to go ;)

like the mule and the carrot, ummmm yeah i know, bad analogy :tongue:

Sorry phatman...don't know you and that's why I rather said the responses itself than you... sorry though, point taken.

johnneebee: yeah that should be enough...tell me about it...I'm just saying that sometimes it isn't enough...I'm sure there are enough girls out here that can confirm that there are guys that just don't seem to get the message. Believe me, I'm a very polite (and rather shy) person when it comes to dealling with strangers... but some guys just try to push you further because you aren't turning into a bitch and respond with the above statements (how much I sometimes had wished to be rude and mean).

I hear ya girl... & I hve seen it first hand...the guys who think they're all that, the real ugly ones looking for attention anyway they can get it....or the older guys who think cause they're older they'll getter..I just thank GOD i'm none of the above..BT seouisly "havet I seen you post on here before??" "You type so beautifully..no really thats not a line I mean it!!" I swear

:blown:

Originally posted by tastey

aaahhhh cum on! you´re not looking for male attention... bleh. if i´ve learned one thing is that women are suckers for attention :hat: ! giving them attention and then withdrawing is the way to go ;)

like the mule and the carrot, ummmm yeah i know, bad analogy :tongue:

...you're right...how could I forget.... getting male attention IS the only thing worth living for. And no no....I'm not picky...ANY man will do. So if some guy is just drunk or feels like he is god's gift to women...sure just come forward.... talk to me and even if I tell you politely that I'm not interested....no reason to believe me...it's bs...OF COURSE I want YOU to talk to me....cause there is nothing better than talking to you...and sure at the end I'll be "performing" to your demands.....

....can someone just shoot me please :blown:

...you're right...how could I forget.... getting male attention IS the only thing worth living for. And no no....I'm not picky...ANY man will do. So if some guy is just drunk or feels like he is god's gift to women...sure just come forward.... talk to me and even if I tell you politely that I'm not interested....no reason to believe me...it's bs...OF COURSE I want YOU to talk to me....cause there is nothing better than talking to you...and sure at the end I'll be "performing" to your demands.....

i´m glad you understood

Originally posted by gothzane

:laugh: You just have to laugh at some people

:flame:

helloooooo? sarcasm... does that (yet very complex) word mean something to you?

i have a twisted humor sometime that most people find a bit strange at first, but once you´re used to it it´s all luvin :tongue:

Originally posted by phatman

That was too fucking funny. I loiked the responses to the comebacks all too much.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: