Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Satoshi Tomiie, Vicman & some drunk guy!

joeygk

Hey Joey! How is it going?

Thank you's are good and everything, but where are my DJ whore pics? Do you have any?

Vic, how long you are gonna make me wait? i only have so much patience, dont make me come over and...you know the rest:D

Post them up, please...

Heres some of the pics from my "trip"

1. Eric Morillo and Carl Cox at Lola's. Great night - it was Eric's birthday - we had cake and everything.

Eric+Morillo+and+Carl+Cox.jpg?bcLEY.8AehDpN.Kb

2. That would be me with some friends @ Space for DT...

Nicole....jpg?bcLEY.8A4puqQl.4

3. I think this pic is funny...lots of muscle and sillicone. Obviously girls have huge cans, but you should have felt their biceps:eek: Hard like a rock - no wonder, just look at the dude: Hanz & Franz are gonna pump you up...

Some+muscle+and+sillicone....jpg?bcLEY.8AcnCZ05Go

Originally posted by nautilus60

Vic, how long you are gonna make me wait? i only have so much patience, dont make me come over and...you know the rest:D

Post them up, please...

I took my pics to Eckerds in Arlington on Thursday...the fucking idiots put it in the bin of "already developed film" when it wasnt developed, so they never developed them..... goddamit, first the rite aid in Silver Springs loses my pics and now this, stuff like this never happened down in FL.

Originally posted by malanee

Whores! I can't believe I didn't get anybody's picture - except D:Fuse! Not even Saeed! Waaaah!

I'll just have to start stalking him in earnest....

If you get tired of those two... there's always Max Graham :) Here are some pics I took of him in Miami :D

70791907303_0_ALB.jpg

35482017303_0_ALB.jpg

*gina*

I think it's safe to say Satoshi is the nicest DJ in the world. He was going well out of his way to talk to people, and take pictures w/ everyone. Someone out there even has a pic w/ Saeed and Satoshi................now that was a kodak moment!

Originally posted by joeygk

I think it's safe to say Satoshi is the nicest DJ in the world. He was going well out of his way to talk to people, and take pictures w/ everyone. Someone out there even has a pic w/ Saeed and Satoshi................now that was a kodak moment!

I'm passing by Eckerds on my way home, hopefully the dumb-asses have my pics

Originally posted by joeygk

you don't have any pics do you? you traded your camera for a long island ice tea at the Miami airport didn't you?

damn people at Eckerd's suck..they still dont have them...I also have a second roll where I still need to get rid of another 10 exposures before getting them developed. I'll pass by Eckerds again tonight and see if they are finally done...its almost been a dman week!

Originally posted by vicman

damn people at Eckerd's suck..they still dont have them...I also have a second roll where I still need to get rid of another 10 exposures before getting them developed. I'll pass by Eckerds again tonight and see if they are finally done...its almost been a dman week!

I'll help you toss a trash can through their window....College Park style!