Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Percasets/Alcohol???

so, I'm moderatly into drugs....taken 'E' before and fucking love it. Recently my mom broke her ribs and was perscribed Percaset for the pain. I never really even entertained the idea of taking them until I heard her say that she was done taking and then I started thinking...I've talked to people who said they have taken them at one point or another and they had good things to say. I am, however, not really sure about what they do...I know they're painkillers but if I was gonna take them before I went out or something what should I expect. I've heard that if you take them and drink you get really fucked up quick. whats a good dosage too.? I mean, my mom has an entire thing of them that she has no intention on ever taking again so she wouldn't miss them.

also...is there a danger of overdose with percs...I mean I have heard of people taking massive amounts but it may be bullshit. Like, I want to feel very, very good...I'm not sure what the Mg is for these pills...it says on the label...Oxycodone W/AP AP 5/325 TAB PACK take one every six hours...what would be a good dosage to take to get a really good high

Hey Zeke

Taking a perc w/alcohol is not comparable to E, it my opinion. It just makes you feel calm and happy. I love the way the make me feel. 5/325 means that your Mom does has the 5mg Percs, w/325mg of Tylenol. Most people build up a tolerance for pain killers but since you have never taken one I would just start by taking one, have a couple beers and you should feel REAL GOOD in about an hour. If you're not too messed up just take another one. and so on. But don't down bunch of them, because yes, you can get yourself into trouble to if you take to much. Just be carefull.

Hope this helped:)

I think one of the best ways to describe perc with alcohol = really, really drunk but not sloppy and sick.. it's like drinking 3 times the amount of alcohol you really did because percs just make you retarted. I personally love the combo, probally one of my favorite combos there is.. unfortunately percos haven't been working much on me anymore..

Is it possible to become immune to them and build up a tolerance??

Yes, of course there is, but how long is the tolerance built up (is it permanent?) and WHY?!?!?! LOL (j/k about the why part, I just wanted to whine a lil)

Originally posted by zekefreak

what kind of a high is it though. Is it any way comparable to rolling? Andwhat is a safe amount to drink? I heard that like 1 or 2 beers would fuck you up badly...but in a good way.

Ive never taken percs and drank before, but percs are awesome!!!

At first they make me feel nauseus but then that goes away and I feel gooooooooooooodddd!! :D

I have a family guide to prescription drugs book (which comes in handy alot hehe), and one of the side effects from percs is.."exaggerated feeling of well-being" hehe :D:cool:

thats a good side effect though lol

good luck and let us know what happend