Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Embassy and Deep Dish

wldchiild

Hi I was hoping to get on the guest list for Embassy this Saturday. I am going to be going with at least 10 people (any one else welcome to join along...) I was hoping to find a promoter that can put at least a few of us on the list. Also looking to check Deep Dish at Rise? Don't have much info on it...just been reading your posts. Hoping to get some info. Email me back please with some more info on either of these two things. Thanks!

WMC 2002 was off the hook this year! Anyone go? :eek::hat:

erm...I don't think Deep Dish is playing @ RISE...although that would be damn cool if they did!!

Sharam I think is playing AXIS on Friday night if I'm not mistaken...

I run a list for Friday night's through Avalon/Axis...so if you're interested in that I could help you guys out...just drop me a PM

cheers :cool:

Originally posted by vikkii123

come on now Skribbles is hot:rolleyes: He's gonna rip shit up:blown:

:laugh:

Oh that's his name. I thought it was Crap, but I guess I was wrong. Thanks Vikkii I am off to buy a CD of his or something so that way I can get ready. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by wldchiild

I could care less about, I just want to go on Saturday night. Can anyone help me out?

Yup. Nothing wrong with some fun. Well if you are going for Deep Dish he is there Fri. Someone here has a list for Sat though I think