Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ghhhhhost

Lookie @ JLO

Originally posted by jimk29

why does she look so pissed off in those pictures. Maybe she finally realized that she has a fat ass.

OMG that was so wrong... I'm lmao, but it was still wrong! :laugh2:

She has a fat ass, jiggly thighs, a crooked nose, and overall she is just not that good looking. How can other people not see this? My friend and I were having this discussion, the first few times you see her she looks good, but then you start to notice that she is not attractive.

Originally posted by jimk29

She has a fat ass, jiggly thighs, a crooked nose, and overall she is just not that good looking. How can other people not see this? My friend and I were having this discussion, the first few times you see her she looks good, but then you start to notice that she is not attractive.

i think if u look at anyone long enough they become ugly

Originally posted by glowdancer

I agree and disagree... most people if you look at and really check them out you will notice flaws, this is true. however, with fatass here, it only took a few looks. Secondly, there are some people that are just beautiful, stare all you want, look all you want they will still be beautiful.

Originally posted by glowdancer

Not at all true... it can go either way. There are definitely people out there that only get better looking the more I look at them.

Originally posted by phatman

now that is an interesting comment...though i would tend to think the opposite..i guess it can go either way...

I agree with ya here ..I dont think a person gets uglier as you look at them more:confused: