Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4/11, 4/12, & 4/13

pipnyc

Apparently on the 12th Sander Klienenberg will be here...it's difficult for DJs to stop in at Miami so soon after conference, so other than him it's pretty much the locals, whom are worth seeing, for the next month or so.

I'd recommend checking out Liquid on Saturday the 13th, to catch their new resident Stryke, and jetting over to The Living Room Afterhours around 5-6 AM.

I don't know if he spins every weekend...........but if youre lucky Jimmy Toural will be spinning at the Living Room for afterhours. This guys is crazy good. One of my recent new discoveries ------------------> top shelf house music all the way! Definatley worth checking out, you won't be dissappointed.

Originally posted by joeygk

I don't know if he spins every weekend...........but if youre lucky Jimmy Toural will be spinning at the Living Room for afterhours. This guys is crazy good. One of my recent new discoveries ------------------> top shelf house music all the way! Definatley worth checking out, you won't be dissappointed.

yea, he spins every weekend...he opens for stephan luke...caught him this past sunday, and i have to agree with joey...he tore it up

I respect your opinion gk, if you say he's good I'll check him out.

Lee- you would love JT's mix cd-------------> it's fawkin' slick. It starts out w/ some smooth retro sounding house tracks and then gets deep w/ some darker tracks- including a nice remix of 'addicted to bass.' Nice-Nice.

Lee- you would love JT's mix cd-------------> it's fawkin' slick. It starts out w/ some smooth retro sounding house tracks and then gets deep w/ some darker tracks- including a nice remix of 'addicted to bass.' Nice-Nice.

Sounds really nice! Love the retro touch.

whut up cpers? i heard there is a djt Tshirt givaway by the public bathroom!!!! Mad props on the cd jimmy!!! ill report to LR sunday morning, hope to meet some cpers there!!!! ill be the weird dude jumping in front of the dj booth!!!

ps shot out to the banana bungalo crew!!!!