Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT SATURDAY--Junior Vasquez CD Pre Release Party

Saturday April 6th

Junior Vasquez Music

Presents A Special CD Pre Release Party

Music from 10pm on by

Junior Vasquez

18 To Enter/ Doors Open at 10

Admission Price Entitles Each Customer To Recieve A Special CD Pre-Release Copy Of Junior Vasquez "EARTH CD"

Come on Come All And Dance The Night Away To Junior Vasquez

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Saturday April 6th

Junior Vasquez Music

Music from 10pm on by

Junior Vasquez

Admission Price Entitles Each Customer To Recieve A Special CD Pre-Release Copy Of Junior Vasquez "EARTH CD"

You know what... I have off sunday and was goin to go to Factory, but I think I might check out this party since junior comes on earlier. How much is it for admission? $30? and does that CP Roxy card thing work anymore?

Originally posted by roninmess

You know what... I have off sunday and was goin to go to Factory, but I think I might check out this party since junior comes on earlier. How much is it for admission? $30? and does that CP Roxy card thing work anymore?

if you goin better watch your back dude !

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

if you goin better watch your back dude !

This man speaks from experience. I thought I saw your face print imprented into the wall in the private bathroom. By the clenched jaw that was very distinct in the etching I would say it was a rather painful experience huh?

It's like prison in there...no lube..no love.......Sorry man.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Saturday April 6th

Junior Vasquez Music

Music from 10pm on by

Junior Vasquez

i dont believe this

there is no way junior is starting at 10pm

and knowing junior he will not play until everyone leaves and his crowd gets there which is late morning

Yes Junior is starting at 10pm....I was there this past sat/sun and person announced it on stage after that chic sang the "trippin" song...

Junior will be only dj spinning on sat/sun this wknd... I may have to go, being that I am always shot by time he starts his sets around 5am..and only get to hang to couple hours of his sets.. Music is and beats are always new and incredible.. Junior rules!

Originally posted by xcracker

Yes Junior is starting at 10pm....I was there this past sat/sun and person announced it on stage after that chic sang the "trippin" song...

Junior will be only dj spinning on sat/sun this wknd... I may have to go, being that I am always shot by time he starts his sets around 5am..and only get to hang to couple hours of his sets.. Music is and beats are always new and incredible.. Junior rules!

well the past has shown that junior has no problem changing his mind last minute

this past sunday he completely stopped playing for awhile cause he was having one of his moments, haha

i just find it very hard to believe, but i guess none of us can say for sure whats gonna happen

Originally posted by glowdancer

well the past has shown that junior has no problem changing his mind last minute

this past sunday he completely stopped playing for awhile cause he was having one of his moments, haha

i just find it very hard to believe, but i guess none of us can say for sure whats gonna happen

just to reniforce glowdancers statement, he also cancelled the day of Avalon's (boston) anniversary party!

Lets all just keep our fingers crossed, b/c I could really use a pm dose of Junior over an am dose anyday... Easter sunday was brutal for me!!!

Too funny, I was plannin on layin low this wknd, but this thread is gettin me amped again....Hmmmmmmmm, have to wait and see....

Just from personal Experience from the past 4 weeks @ Exit Saturdays, like was said, watch your back. Im personally not judgemental towards people but it did get to the point where i had to leave cause it was just ridiculous, no more good looking girls (who are actually girls) after about 7am, there was no point staying, too much weird shit goin on and getting hit on was not cool. Im not going, let me know how it is for those of you who do go and remember my guestlist :D

Originally posted by glowdancer

You were there on Sunday Glow?

BTW, when did the Trippin' chick sing? I was there from about 8:30 on and I don't remember her being there. :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

You were there on Sunday Glow?

BTW, when did the Trippin' chick sing? I was there from about 8:30 on and I don't remember her being there. :confused:

IT WAS around 230 3ish pm... I was mangled walkin around that time and just missed it... Caught her at soundgardedn in NJ 2 weeks b4.. she has strong stage presence....

Originally posted by xcracker

IT WAS around 230 3ish pm... I was mangled walkin around that time and just missed it... Caught her at soundgardedn in NJ 2 weeks b4.. she has strong stage presence....

Ah, damn... I'm pretty sure we were sitting on the first floor at that time so it must've been a little past three, right after we left... oh well...

The new cd track listing

1. Intro: Welcome to Earth.......... junior vasquez

2. Sono / Keep Control.... ............junior vasquez mix

3. Ke’ / Believer (Outstanding Remix) ........junior vasquez mix

Mixmasters / In The Mix

4. Product G&B / Dirty Dancing (Robbie Rivera Fierce Remix)

5. Ghostland feat. Sinead O’Connor / Guide Me God ...........junior vasquez mix

6. Billie Ray Martin / Systems of Silence.. junior vasquez mix

7. Kevin Aviance / Alive .......... junior vasquez mix..

8. Luis Radio feat. Sabrina Johnston / House Music. junior vasqez mix

Royal House / Can You Party

Fast Eddie / Let’s Go

9. Ceevox / My Imagination junior vasquez mix..

10. Octahvia / Movin ....junior vasquez mix

11. Lectroluv / Movin’ On .......... junior vasquez mix

12. Dolce / Fire ......junior vaquez mix..

13. Deborah Cox / Absolutely Not...... junior vasquez mix....

14. Outro.. by.......... junior vasquez