Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thoughts and suggestions on shagfest III...

djmoonshine

from what i hear from our delectable planner kitty, the next time the sex board gets to meet up is coming soon, in about a month or so....

~so i was pondering what we should do with ourselves and all of a sudden regina's nipple flashed in my mind... boobies.gif;) and it came to me! :idea:

i had such a good time at our little pre-game festvities and was thinking it would be nice to have something like that again... but more of the sex boarders of course...

~there are so many possible problems with this idea, i know... *who's apartment?

*trust issues (letting semi-strangers in... )

*etc....

but i dunno... anyone have any ideas/suggestions, post em up...

:)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be honest...i enjoyed APPLE Restaurant, i don't know about anyone else, but i think kitten did a fine fuckin job and hell, i don't see why APPLE wouldn't be such a bad venue again cause they seemed to like us....

BUT......

On the flipside.....we could always try to do some crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrazy shit like Lucky Chengs...i could just imagine some of the sex board kittens lining up for the Banana eating contest :eek: :eek: :eek:

hehe. . .i love apples too. . .well now that me and "the hot waitress" ::we actually met again this time round and ive been frequenting every week:: are cool peoples, it wouldnt be a problem to hold it there again. . .cuz vietnamese people rawk! hehe :love:

As far as Lucky Cheng's goes baby. . .we did visit the place and while the top floor is very awesome for dinner. . .the basement is rather. . . .ghetto. . . .for a meetup and drinks. . . . .so i dunno. . . :confused:

But something more along the freak side, whether it be drag queens or the such. . .could be possible. :)

I will tell u that Shagfest III will be held in May. . .::not giving out a date, neener neener neeeeener!:: but it will be at a time when everyone is out of school. . .so that many more people can cum and play. :grin:

Oh and yes. . .that whole pregaming thing. . .would def. be awesome ::so if anyone is willing to lend out their home let me know lol::. . .y dont i just whip up some magic and get us a loft? haha :tongue:

Originally posted by clubkat

hehe. . .i love apples too. . .well now that me and "the hot waitress" ::we actually met again this time round and ive been frequenting every week:: are cool peoples, it wouldnt be a problem to hold it there again. . .cuz vietnamese people rawk! hehe :love:

As far as Lucky Cheng's goes baby. . .we did visit the place and while the top floor is very awesome for dinner. . .the basement is rather. . . .ghetto. . . .for a meetup and drinks. . . . .so i dunno. . . :confused:

But something more along the freak side, whether it be drag queens or the such. . .could be possible. :)

I will tell u that Shagfest III will be held in May. . .::not giving out a date, neener neener neeeeener!:: but it will be at a time when everyone is out of school. . .so that many more people can cum and play. :grin:

Oh and yes. . .that whole pregaming thing. . .would def. be awesome ::so if anyone is willing to lend out their home let me know . . .y dont i just whip up some magic and get us a loft? haha

good point my four-legged freak. We can't forget that its Quoth's birthday May 26th....and make the cake vanilla cause my cock is white not black. ;) but yo, the waitress ISSSSSS fuckin hot...and how the fuck can she forget the irresistable charm of a 6' 4" lanky Irish bastid. :tongue:

wells...if y'all want to hit nj, i am offering my space...three floor apartment with count 'em, two bathrooms...plenty of room but location may not be optimal...i am 5 minutes from the summit train station and in walking distance to the new providence station...

translation: 20-25 minute train ride from NYP

just a thought...:idea:

Originally posted by phatman

wells...if y'all want to hit nj, i am offering my space...three floor apartment with count 'em, two bathrooms...plenty of room but location may not be optimal...i am 5 minutes from the summit train station and in walking distance to the new providence station...

translation: 20-25 minute train ride from NYP

just a thought...:idea:

:drunk: perfect! but what im thinking... fuck the pre-game and make this the party! :idea:

I agree with ya moonie...we coudl just have a party there..hah and get all trashy, like saturday...full of tetas and other goodies;)

Damn if we went down to phatman's place...how the fuck would we make it home for us non-jersey ppl, ahem like myself?:confused:

Like CK said..we went to lucky chengs and it was type ghetto...btw babes.....let me know I will start hunting with ya once again..this time we ont freeze our asses off;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

Damn if we went down to phatman's place...how the fuck would we make it home for us non-jersey ppl, ahem like myself?:confused:

...are you saying you're not sleeping over??...and for those that dont fit in my bed, there's a pull out in the living room and downstairs...

...like i said, there's a train station close by...my roommie and i have cars and could take a few people that need it to Hoboken for the path or Newark for that matter...Hoboken, the Holland Tunnel and even Newark are about 15 minutes from my place..it's not as bad as it sounds...

Originally posted by phatman

...are you saying you're not sleeping over??...and for those that dont fit in my bed, there's a pull out in the living room and downstairs...

...like i said, there's a train station close by...my roommie and i have cars and could take a few people that need it to Hoboken for the path or Newark for that matter...Hoboken, the Holland Tunnel and even Newark are about 15 minutes from my place..it's not as bad as it sounds...

oh were you offering?;):tongue: Who knows what will happen....sheesh this how I will prob lookdrooling3.gif

innteresting. . . .hmmmm shagfest III in a house??? :grin: :idea:

there would be pleanty of cars to drive everyone too and from ::well i would drive my chicas down:: hehe ;)

fiery. . .very very soon dear. . .like in 2 weeks. . .wearing sneakers this time and no partying afterwards haha :laugh:

Originally posted by clubkat

innteresting. . . .hmmmm shagfest III in a house??? :grin: :idea:

there would be pleanty of cars to drive everyone too and from ::well i would drive my chicas down:: hehe ;)

fiery. . .very very soon dear. . .like in 2 weeks. . .wearing sneakers this time and no partying afterwards haha :laugh:

hehe it was fun though, no? I was definitely way too :drunk: and you were naughty as well....hehe

babes in a house would be cheaper and much more convenient for scandolous things to occur;)...we dont have to worry abt getting kicked out....

Originally posted by flying_high

lollol.....good one...what about a strip joint...fine minutes (and half a bottle of Tequila later ;))...the whole sexboard would be on stage..:laugh:

I don't need any alcohol to shake my rump on stage!! ;)

Titty Tuesday would be a good thing to start!

Heeeey kittens! I'm glad to hear that my lil pregame was fun for all. D-if you need any help planning a lil get together again ;) just let me know, I'm right here in the city...

And I'd be happy to have a pre shagfest pregame at my place again...but you have seen the size, so the pregame would have to me a lil limited...ya'll that have seen my place understand...

But with the wonderful weather coming in, the balcony would be in full effect!! Let me know :D