Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thoughts and suggestions on shagfest III...

djmoonshine

Guest danni133

Regina,

Girl that's so sweet of you to offer but hell girl I can just imagine the debauchery that would go on there..lol ;) By the way I need to ask ur advice on something

~Danielle

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ReginaP

But with the wonderful weather coming in, the balcony would be in full effect!!

ahhh...the balcony :love:...one of my favorite parts...besides the hostess with the mostess of course...

:::kissing a bit of kitten ass:::

I hope I can make it to shagfest this time.....but the real question is...will our infamous couple Apples & DG grace us w/ their presence?????

....to be continued....

((a lil' birdie told me he was jealous of all the fun it sounded like we had, and would LOVE to join in....can anyone guess who that was??))

Originally posted by marcid21

ahhh...the balcony :love:...one of my favorite parts...besides the hostess with the mostess of course...

:::kissing a bit of kitten ass:::

I hope I can make it to shagfest this time.....but the real question is...will our infamous couple Apples & DG grace us w/ their presence?????

....to be continued....

((a lil' birdie told me he was jealous of all the fun it sounded like we had, and would LOVE to join in....can anyone guess who that was??))

LOL...Marci...I'ma return your PM in a minute. Aaaaand I'm guessing that was our own Apples that wanted to come over. Well like I said, the pregame guestlist will have to be a lil limited if it's at my place again but I'm sure we can make room for such a sex board veteran ;)

I heard some phat guy tried to get himself invited but to no avail...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by phatman

I heard some phat guy tried to get himself invited but to no avail...:rolleyes:

I heard that if people ask outright and get to know the hostess instead of posting hints on the board, that might have been a better option :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOL... I'm guessing that was our own Apples that wanted to come over. Well like I said, the pregame guestlist will have to be a lil limited if it's at my place again but I'm sure we can make room for such a sex board veteran ;)

Who's game for tying DG, Barslut, and Apples to the railing...and after we all ravage them leaving them w/ nothing but their socks on....forcing them to perform the TRUFFLE SHUFFLE?!!?!?!?!

i dunno bout you guys....but it def. sounds like a plan to me!

Who's game for tying DG, Barslut, and Apples to the railing...and after we all ravage them leaving them w/ nothing but their socks on....forcing them to perform the TRUFFLE SHUFFLE?!!?!?!?!

i dunno bout you guys....but it def. sounds like a plan to me!

ew, socks! :eek:

:laugh2: check your PM's hon, when's dinner?! :D

I heard that if people ask outright and get to know the hostess instead of posting hints on the board, that might have been a better option :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ouch...that was a little harsh...i was just kidding...but i'll keep that in mind if i can actually attend such a tasty event...;)

Is ragga invited?? :D

I'm clean and stuff - just get me a litter box and it's all good!

Originally posted by spragga25

Is ragga invited?? :D

I'm clean and stuff - just get me a litter box and it's all good!

I believe I invited you to a lil get together around the time of a mutual friend's bday...and the PM went unanswered *sigh* :tongue:

I believe I invited you to a lil get together around the time of a mutual friend's bday...and the PM went unanswered *sigh* :tongue:

i know i know - ragga was away in his "cranky old fart phase"

I promise to keep the drooling to a minimum - and I'll buy new sexxx dice and bring some other "games"!! ;)

Guest gabo

I have only one little request... can this party be on a sat. night. it makes it so much easier for a lot of people.

and spragga Ill bring your damn dice! and shove them up your nose!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

im soooooo looking foward to this!!! :drunk:

i say we seriously do it at a house... whatever... if i need to take a train home piss drunk so be it, but like fiery said, we won't have to worry about getting kicked out so thats a plus!!!

:grin:

who the hell would give us a house to trash?:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by t0nythelover

i have an apt that some of you have been too. two bedrooms, three bathrooms two, count em two elevators.

so elevator sex can be a dream come true for me.

Originally posted by gabo

I have only one little request... can this party be on a sat. night. it makes it so much easier for a lot of people.

I agree, Sat is definitely a better night for a party...

A houseparty would be fun; even though Jersey's far for me I'd make the sacrifice if we have an entire phatty apartment to destroy. :tongue: ... Hell, the city's far for me so wtf does it really matter? I'm sure a lot of people will have cars anyway so travelling shouldn't be a problem.

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm sure a lot of people will have cars anyway so travelling shouldn't be a problem.

Like I said before I can fit 5 comfortably and any of the kitty midgets can squeeze in the back compartment.;)

saturdays are rather hard nights for the underagers. . .only reason i wouldnt hold it in the city. . .but theres always options haha

but ginas right. . .the weather will be beautiful. . .and if we have a house in dirty jerz. . .im thinking bar-b-q :confused::idea:

Originally posted by clubkat

but ginas right. . .the weather will be beautiful. . .and if we have a house in dirty jerz. . .im thinking bar-b-q :confused::idea:

I was thinkin bbq as well when she mentioned warm weather...that could rule out my place though...big phat courtyard but its on a hill...perhaps we could get naked in a park...