Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thoughts and suggestions on shagfest III...

djmoonshine

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pimpinforu

WELL THANX FOR THE INFO BUT I M STILL A LIL CONFUSED DO I HAVE TO RSVP OR WHATS THE DEAL? WHAT IF I WANNA HOST A A FEST?

...nothing has been decided just yet..we're just tossing salads around...i mean suggestions...if you wanna host or have ideas...put em up...

Guest gabo

WELL THANX FOR THE INFO BUT I M STILL A LIL CONFUSED DO I HAVE TO RSVP OR WHATS THE DEAL? WHAT IF I WANNA HOST A A FEST?

This is what I am talking about... people coming out of the wood work for a meetup.

I have never seen this guy before on the sex board, and now he wants to host and party with us... How do I know he isnt a crazed maniac, thats gonna go around giving people his "magic koolaide" to drink at the stroke of midnight?

maybe I am just paranoid this morning.:confused:

Shhhh! Damn it Gabo...dont tell em!

Its supposed to be a surpise!

:flame:

"Okay drink up folks...no no...after you."

*Cackle*

Originally posted by gabo

This is what I am talking about... people coming out of the wood work for a meetup.

I have never seen this guy before on the sex board, and now he wants to host and party with us... How do I know he isnt a crazed maniac, thats gonna go around giving people his "magic koolaide" to drink at the stroke of midnight?

maybe I am just paranoid this morning.:confused:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

:shaky:

uhh...i dont recall tossing anyone's salad

funny, i recall someone's ass in my face.... :woah::laugh2:

anyway, ;) concerning issues with being served "magik koolaid", i agree with gabo... if shagfest III does happen in someone's house, we def. have to express some type of discretion with who is given phatman (or whoever's) info and whatnot, who's house we decided to have this little shindig at, etc.

either way, i'm not worried... with kitty planning this, i know she'll do an awesome job working all these little kinks out... :)

Originally posted by fierydesire

nope:rolleyes: :tongue: What would we do without Lina Fuckin Bina...but um sweets..u have never cum to other ones????:confused:

:( i havent been able to come to any others... im not even sure i can make it to this one... depending on where/when, ill have to do my best to make it there... if its a saturday night ill have to go after work... i dont leave there till 230ish.. am... so we'll see. i dont even know if i could handle it :eek:

Actually I have no information as of yet. . .me without info means you not knowing anything either hun. . .When everything is settled ill make this huge thread for everyone to see. . .then you'll know where to go and what to bring.

BUT I DONT KNOW ANYTHING YET! ;) So chill. . .

As far as hosting a "FEST". . .SHAGFESTâ„¢ is a sex board trademark. . .so please refrain from calling any of your meetups that. ::snaps fingers in waving motion:: :laugh::tongue:

Anyone can host a thingamajig. . .ive just done I and II. . .and now III. . .and they are very tedious and take up tons of what i call "MessageBoard Loser Time" which i have alot of. . . :D

Originally posted by xxlea

HOLD UP! WAIT ONE COTTON-PICKING MIN... I think you meant there will be testing of drugs and checking of BACKS as in asses, right?? Or esle I'll have to make a pit stop at GNC during lunch.:laugh:

I'm pretty sure he means drug checks like Dancesafe kis. ;)

And if we do hold this at someone's apt it's def gonna have to be invite only... Sorry kids, any newbies to the sex board better get to postin' cause this isn't too far off!

Oh yeah and one more thing... No LinaBina... there's just something about that girl that irks me. :shaky:

Originally posted by linabina

:( i havent been able to come to any others... im not even sure i can make it to this one... depending on where/when, ill have to do my best to make it there... if its a saturday night ill have to go after work... i dont leave there till 230ish.. am... so we'll see. i dont even know if i could handle it :eek:

you would feel right at home ;):licker: As long as you can handle all the :moon: grabbing and spanking.....also the way some of the chicas get when they are drooling3.gif

thenm you will be fine sweets

Originally posted by fierydesire

you would feel right at home ;):licker: As long as you can handle all the :moon: grabbing and spanking.....also the way some of the chicas get when they are drooling3.gif

thenm you will be fine sweets

I'm pretty sure she's partied with us enough to know how we do. ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm pretty sure he means drug checks like Dancesafe kis. ;)

...yeas...i'll have an 8 foot table in the courtyard for testing...handing out pamphlets and the like...haha...

...so like i said, there will be plenty of drug testing and back grabbing...;)

I know that if you can get enough people together you usually can reserve a vip room at a club or lounge somewhere. At least thats what we do here in dc, get 15-20 people motivated, call up a promoter we know, and book a room or get our own list.

You'd be surprised to see what a place will do if you have committed people...most likely wont give you the entire room, but hell at least everyone gets onto the vip guestlist!

my 2pennies...

Originally posted by wahoo

I know that if you can get enough people together you usually can reserve a vip room at a club or lounge somewhere. At least thats what we do here in dc, get 15-20 people motivated, call up a promoter we know, and book a room or get our own list.

You'd be surprised to see what a place will do if you have committed people...most likely wont give you the entire room, but hell at least everyone gets onto the vip guestlist!

my 2pennies...

been there ~

done that ~

fucked around ~ :blank:

anywho ~ yeah... we've done the whole meetup at a lounge thingy and it was way more then 15-20 people...

we're at a point where we pretty much all know each other and now we're just looking for a place where we can and comfortably strip down and fuck the shit out of who we please...

. . . :woah: . . . or is that just me? :confused: ?

:laugh2: