Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro....

Hello everyone...I normally do not post...but I'am bored at work right now...Normally I go to Metro on Fridays only...But I was off work this past Friday so my man and I and 3 other guy friends ventured over to Metro Thursday for college night...And I must say we had a great time!!Yes it was young,what do you expect it was college night after all..but that didn't stop us from having a blast anyway...The place was packed!!!Louis Todaro (spelling?)was spinning...This was the first time I heard him spin and I thought he was pretty damn good..IMO!!..heard deep khemical into Goin through it...Of course George thanks again for the shots all night long!..You are the man..!..Always hookin us...Ok so then I stay in Friday and decide to head over to Metro again Saturday since we had such a great time on Thursday..Me,my man and 2 other guy friends..And once again had a great fuckin time!Packed!!..Louis Todaro was spinnin again which is part of why we went back since we liked him Thurs..Well this time he was great in my opinion!!His track selections anyway..Lots of oldies thrown in there..Lift me up(thanks!!),respect,things just aint the same,you make the world go round,etc..then of course goin through it,safe from harm,and soo much more...had me goin all night..and once again George pulls through with the damn shots...thanks!!!!!!!!!!I still love Metro Fridays the best with Richie but any night there is guaranteed a good time...Also the girl who does "Trippin",Andrea Martin(????)performed on Saturday...I did not see her but I heard her..Was she lip syncing?She sounded to perfect??..I hate live performances anyway so I could care less...Well that was my review for Metro...Can yous tell I'm so friggin bored!..P.S. George where are our VIP cards??...=)..ClubGirl....:tongue: