Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Washington DC Newsletter!!!!!

Calling all promoters, djs local, club venues...if you want your party listed in the newsletter please email me at dsanae@clubplanet.com If anyone has any friends that you know that are in the industry let them know. Thanks..Also if anyone from where have any suggestions on what they would like to see, post hear. Then I can include you in a Moonshine contest. Thanks

CD

Ooh ooh I have a good DJ to include, he just joined up with YoshiToshi - I'll send more info about that. How about a lil feature on our own Shady and Buster? Also, if you could compile a list of the top 3 or so parties for every day of the week, I was just thinking on last Monday night how it would be nice to know what's going on on those random ass days like Monday and Tuesday nights, as well as Friday and Saturday and the usual ones. :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Ooh ooh I have a good DJ to include, he just joined up with YoshiToshi - I'll send more info about that. How about a lil feature on our own Shady and Buster? Also, if you could compile a list of the top 3 or so parties for every day of the week, I was just thinking on last Monday night how it would be nice to know what's going on on those random ass days like Monday and Tuesday nights, as well as Friday and Saturday and the usual ones. :D

thanks for the input and to the people that sent me an email keep them coming, more party info the better access for everyone in DC. Now for the DC Board I guess you all arent interested in a CP DC Newsletter or have no creative ideas I assume. If and when you do post, participation might make the DC Scene better...:)

Thanks

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

thanks for the input and to the people that sent me an email keep them coming, more party info the better access for everyone in DC. Now for the DC Board I guess you all arent interested in a CP DC Newsletter or have no creative ideas I assume. If and when you do post, participation might make the DC Scene better...:)

Thanks

CD

Pictures, I like pictures....

Wait is this "newsletter" going to be online or real?

BTW, you really shouldn't assume....

Originally posted by pgiddy

Pictures, I like pictures....

Wait is this "newsletter" going to be online or real?

BTW, you really shouldn't assume....

pictures of.....people or just pictures? be specific, thanks for the input, this will be an email newsletter so it will be more than likely in html form

CD

=)

pictures of.....people or just pictures? be specific, thanks for the input, this will be an email newsletter so it will be more than likely in html form

CD

=)

Sure pics of people I like, places,, things, whatever, I just like pics, get the picture, BUT with an email newsletter the pics aren't as good, because then you have to scroll down and they take up too much space, kinda like everyone's sig's on cp. I'm more then happy to input my input, I also value your response:rolleyes: thanks

A description of the different clubs and lounges with their pics (or various pics for the real good ones) , with the type of music that is played there, resident dj's, type of crowd....... etc........

Maybe a personal section where hot girls can send me their pic's and brief descrption of themsleves and their contact info (in the DC area please)

hmmmm.....a calendar with the upcoming events for the follwoing month (how often will the newsletter be published?) or some of the biggest events comingto the area....

bio-scetch of some of local dc dj talent...i think some people on the board know some of the local talent.....

and again, just a reminder: "Vic's Personal Section" where hot girls can send in their pic and a description of themselves :D

Originally posted by vicman

bio-scetch of some of local dc dj talent...i think some people on the board know some of the local talent.....

like buster who spins at that place in g'town...sorry I'm having a brain fart...jambi who spins techno....ty t who is well known in the area....shady who trainwrecks at the edge...some of the local talent that you can usuually see at Buzz from time to time...smalls, i dunno who else.....

happy to input my input, I also value your response:rolleyes: thanks

why thanks pgiddy, im so fortunate to have been blessed with your input :blank:...but however i have no input unless you all give me some, i have ideas not input

:cool:

Thanks

CD

ill admit i've been lazy about this as much as the next person. . but maybe updates on ridculous anti-rave laws, legal landmarks, blahblahblah that sort of thing. . .kinda like the activism section on naughtybooth? afterall, we're in dc. . .

dee, i had no idea you were a vocalist! :) is there anyway to hear your stuff on the internet? i dig live pa over a good house set.

why thanks pgiddy, im so fortunate to have been blessed with your input :blank:...but however i have no input unless you all give me some, i have ideas not input

:cool:

Thanks

CD

Ok this might be long but I will try to keep it short, especially since we just laid off 3,700 people yesterday, so I have lots of work to do.

But I can't give much input wihtout knowing what the point of this newsletter is. Is it strictly to help inform CP people in DC or everyone in DC? Is it for promoting parties, places, dj's? Is it a business venture, are they trying to make some money off of it, i.e advertising, promoting,etc..

If it is just for information purposes only, then yes I think all we need to know is the usual, what DJ's will be playing where, what the venues are like, any specials going on, new albums out, so on and so forth. Where we can tix, how much, what time, DJ sets.

Well thats a start, pretty generic, but hopefully it helps a little.....

Ok this might be long but I will try to keep it short, especially since we just laid off 3,700 people yesterday, so I have lots of work to do.

But I can't give much input wihtout knowing what the point of this newsletter is. Is it strictly to help inform CP people in DC or everyone in DC? Is it for promoting parties, places, dj's? Is it a business venture, are they trying to make some money off of it, i.e advertising, promoting,etc..

If it is just for information purposes only, then yes I think all we need to know is the usual, what DJ's will be playing where, what the venues are like, any specials going on, new albums out, so on and so forth. Where we can tix, how much, what time, DJ sets.

Well thats a start, pretty generic, but hopefully it helps a little.....

let me recover from this weekend and Ill tell more details, thanks again pgiddy for the info

CD

• 1 month later...