Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Body Painting...

fierydesire

....Would any of you venture out and paint your whole body? I mean I remember watching the X-man flick where the model rebecca romain stamos...painted her whole body. I thought that was just incredible....I think it would feel really good. maybe Im a sicko...but the idea of someone brushing paint all along your body...delicately touching every single spot...hmm brush strokes can give a warm tingly sensation....I guess I can find the smallest things to turn me on and get aroused....:licker:

Originally posted by fierydesire

....Would any of you venture out and paint your whole body? I mean I remember watching the X-man flick where the model rebecca romain stamos...painted her whole body. I thought that was just incredible....I think it would feel really good. maybe Im a sicko...but the idea of someone brushing paint all along your body...delicately touching every single spot...hmm brush strokes can give a warm tingly sensation....I guess I can find the smallest things to turn me on and get aroused....:licker:

a) good movie - own the dvd - and damn she looked good

B) i dont think youre a sicko - better adjectives would be sensual, sexual, and adventurous

c) if i werent so furry i would think about it but my ex did it for a modelling shoot and from what I heard it looked great and felt great..def. something different...

Originally posted by phatman

a) good movie - own the dvd - and damn she looked good

B) i dont think youre a sicko - better adjectives would be sensual, sexual, and adventurous

c) if i werent so furry i would think about it but my ex did it for a modelling shoot and from what I heard it looked great and felt great..def. something different...

maybe I should have said those with no body hair...:rolleyes::tongue:

Damn would anyone want to be my artist and paint me;)