Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed at The World: let the debate begin

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the lack of an outlet forgreat DJ talent in this city so fucking much. When Twilo existed, everyone, and everything had its place. Now all worlds are colliding and it just fucking sucks.

In any other circumstance, the thought of seeing DT and DD in one party would give me an orgasm. But it was at World and even though I have never been there, I heard all the horror stories and chose to pass after my nightmarish escapade seeing Tiesto at Exit.

I still haven't seen Deep Dish yet with the exception of Ultra, but that doesn't count. I passed on having a potentially bad experience seeing them, and now they are going to play on Phazon at Shelter. I can't fucking wait. I am glad I passed initially.

Now I am stuck with the same dilema. I have never seen Sash and Digweed together. I really really want to. But not at World. It will ruin it for me. I will hold out for something better, believe me, it will.

I'm shocked to see that some of you people are giving up the chance to see these amazing d.j's just b/c they are playin at the world. U guys are gonna regret skipping it.

I'm just a sucker for great music!:cool:

Originally posted by pk1

I'm shocked to see that some of you people are giving up the chance to see these amazing d.j's just b/c they are playin at the world. U guys are gonna regret skipping it.

I'm just a sucker for great music!:cool:

Dude, I do not regret missing DD at World in any way. I am actually quite pleased with the way things are working out.

I saw PVD for my first time at Space in Miami. He was incredible, but I am sure the venue made my experience much much better. I don't think I would have enjoyed it the same way had I seen him for the first time at SF. I could be wrong, but thats my guess.

By the way, I too am a sucker for great music, but the environment you are in does make a big difference. I have learned that through experience. (ex. Tiesto at Exit = total nightmare).

Your right about the enviroment in general, it definately is a plus if it's a good place. Buit I'm just trying to make the best of things. People are being too negative. Oh well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I think it's gonna be a kick ass time. Can't wait to meet up w/ old twilo peeps.

Your right about the enviroment in general, it definately is a plus if it's a good place. Buit I'm just trying to make the best of things. People are being too negative. Oh well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I think it's gonna be a kick ass time. Can't wait to meet up w/ old twilo peeps. Some of u guys are probably on this board.

You can also look at it this way... last time they were here the venue was nice, but the sound was totally off (think dirty rave noise) and the staff was caught completly off guard with controling the crowds in the front and many people never got in or waited 5 hours to get in. At least here these issues will be a little better handled.

And last but not least BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE. that way there is less room for the world regulars and noknowers to get in.

And really, there is a whole mess of tour and production peoples invovled to make this a better than usuall night at the place so we can only a wait, see and hope for the best...