Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: gyro & potato

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phatman

OMG...cant believe i didnt notice the quote under your sig...one of my fav. movies all time...i'm gonna run out right now and play In Your Eyes on my 80s boom box...

"Lloyd's wiggin..."

SAY ANYTHING IS MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!!

"I got a question, if you guys know so much about women, how come youre here at like a gas n sip on a saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?

BY CHOICE!!!"

btw- I just changed it today, that why you just noticed ;)

and ragga- dont you have a wheelchair to pick up from the repair shop?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Yeah, a shotgun

LMAO!!!!!

I bet ragga would sure like to play the lavender nipple gameâ„¢

yeah, so I just got home from court (what a waste of time), and my rims are gone off my iroc... ragga, get those back for me on your way back to compton...

gyro: you been awfully quiet today... did they let vixen out of her cage again?? now shes at your place w/ souvlaki tryin to figure out if 2 greeks are better than 1 tunnelplugger...

aluminumsidinghouse: are you a saltine or a ritz?

Originally posted by joeg

LMAO!!!!!

yeah, so I just got home from court (what a waste of time), and my rims are gone off my iroc... ragga, get those back for me on your way back to compton...

gyro: you been awfully quiet today... did they let vixen out of her cage again?? now shes at your place w/ souvlaki tryin to figure out if 2 greeks are better than 1 tunnelplugger...

Well now, the greek guy i had a previous encounter with was pretty talented, I wouldn't rule out doing it again, but I hear gyro and souvlaki are dirty :D You know those greeks though, multiple guys in the same group is a-o.k. with them lolz :laugh2:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Well now, the greek guy i had a previous encounter with was pretty talented, I wouldn't rule out doing it again, but I hear gyro and souvlaki are dirty :D You know those greeks though, multiple guys in the same group is a-o.k. with them lolz :laugh2:

you just havent had good clean tasty greek meat:D

gyro and souvlaki not a good mix...it's like havin sum good sauseegh and brazhol on the same piece of bruscietta...u just dont do it...

LMAO!!!!!

I had to shove vixen back in her cage when she took the pom pom away from her face and showed me she had no teeth left in her head

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Jon u know..us Serbian People..from YUgoslavia..u know..the place a lil above Greece..u know...us CHRIstian Orthodox northern Folk..u know..Serbia...:( :(

are you the one shaped like a boot?

oh wait...

err n/m

Originally posted by djjonstephen

No..........those are the Irish

Oh wait! You said 'shaped like a boot', I thought you said something about shining shoes..........

"gimme a nickel and I shine ye shoe!" -- quoth as a wee lad...

:tongue:

Ya know Jon, this thread is about ethnic slurs - if you wanna diss my pom poms you can do that elsewhere. Besides, you know you love the dance team.

And this toothless thing.... now maybe I won't give you one of those nasty chewed up teethy blowjobs your girlfriends do, but no need to hate on my skills 'cause you're jealous of what you don't have :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Ya know Jon, this thread is about ethnic slurs - if you wanna diss my pom poms you can do that elsewhere. Besides, you know you love the dance team.

And this toothless thing.... now maybe I won't give you one of those nasty chewed up teethy blowjobs your girlfriends do, but no need to hate on my skills 'cause you're jealous of what you don't have :D

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!!!!

:eek:

but how does aly post if shes locked in the cage??

Doesn't glow management whip her if she stops dancing for too long??

:tongue:

Well, she does have her ways of getting to accomplish things, like posting on the net......

If she's a good cage rat, they slip her pancakes throught the steel bars too.