Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ozzbornes

i just caught the end of tonight's but seriously this show makes any dysfunctional family look normal. Even my uptight, conservative sister loves the show.

two fave highlights, when Ozzy calls one of hte dogs' "he must be part of the Osma Bin Laden Group"

and when the mom is talking in the background that the son has trouble in school and doesn't interact well, as they camera shows him wakling around the backyard iwht a 10' kitchen knife!

:laugh: classic!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I am sur it's about 80% true 20 % bs, for ratings..... They are funny though. I was dying when Ozzy feel off the chair in waiting room back stage...:laugh:

yea mine too! lol...i couldn't stop laughing!!!!

all he says is...."OH! COME OOOOOON SHARON!" lol

I couldn't stop laughing a few weeks ago when Sharon hired the dog therapist and Ozzy said "we don't need a f'ing therapist, you need to get up at 7am and open the f'ing door..." (something like that anyway)

I wanna move in and help them terrorize their neighbors!

Originally posted by nycchic24

i just caught the end of tonight's but seriously this show makes any dysfunctional family look normal. Even my uptight, conservative sister loves the show.

two fave highlights, when Ozzy calls one of hte dogs' "he must be part of the Osma Bin Laden Group"

and when the mom is talking in the background that the son has trouble in school and doesn't interact well, as they camera shows him wakling around the backyard iwht a 10' kitchen knife!

:laugh: classic!

hmmmmm...when is it on? day and time...

The Osbourns is quickly becoming my favorite TV show! Honestly, I think most of it has to be real because you couldn't make half that stuff up!

Just listening to Ozzy ramble on and on with no one listening kills me!

And him falling out of the chair was classic... especially when they showed it a second time during the credits!!

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Ozzy is nuts!!! ...do you seen him trembling...especially his left hand trembles a lot...:shake::woah: I guess things like that happen to you if you SNiFF ANTS...:worry::woah:

:laugh::D

Can't wait till next episode... the son gets caught "smoking dope in the living room"

The Osbourn's is definately one of my favorite shows. The whole family is equally as crazy. I love it! Ozzy's wife, Sharon definately runs the family, IMO. The woman throws a rotten turkey at the neighbors and tells them that they don't wanna f*ck w/ her, and then Ozzy throws a piece of wood threw their window. This is a family I wouldn't want to f*ck w/.

I don't like that show one bit...

I dont see why anyone would like watching some rich family with spoiled kids live their everyday lives... i mean, i'd say my life is much more interesting. Even without my dad being ozzy

and it kinda pisses me off that these kids are not only filthy rich at the age of 15, but now are celebrities ...for being filmed walking around, scratchin their assholes....... ?? :blank: