Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think I'm taking an E break

romy20

Well Sat night I got 2 pills, dont remember the name of them, but everyone that took them was rolling, and I wasnt!

And the funny thing is that I took both of them at the same time, and felt NOTHING.

I mean in the past 2 months Ive rolled only twice, so its not like i was rolling every weekend. I even when I used to I still felt the pill.

I was wondering if maybe the adderall that I took sat during the day had anything to do with it? I took 3 of those, and wow I was awake till like sunday. But Ive heard from some people that they've taken it and doesnt affect the roll.

Adderal shouldn't effect your roll at all. Sometimes pills just hit you weird, or not at all. I've personally witnessed people taking 8 pills and saying they weren't rolling at all but when you looked at em they were fucked outta their mind. It has happened to me before as well. I had a shitload of pills on me, and I never felt like I was rolling. I ate 7 of em total and never really felt fucked up. At that point I hadn't even rolled that much. Sometimes they hit yah weird, who knows. It could be a lot of things.

Originally posted by romy20

Well Sat night I got 2 pills, dont remember the name of them, but everyone that took them was rolling, and I wasnt!

And the funny thing is that I took both of them at the same time, and felt NOTHING.

I mean in the past 2 months Ive rolled only twice, so its not like i was rolling every weekend. I even when I used to I still felt the pill.

I was wondering if maybe the adderall that I took sat during the day had anything to do with it? I took 3 of those, and wow I was awake till like sunday. But Ive heard from some people that they've taken it and doesnt affect the roll.

Due to my new meds (see paxil and E thread) I am having to lay off too.

pills are getting bad:eek:

actually nevermind I take back what I said lol

how did i know u were gonna say that! u just cant go without pills to SF...

and i am trying to quit right now...its hard cuz everytime i hear good music i wanna roll

Originally posted by airatomic

how did i know u were gonna say that! u just cant go without pills to SF...

and i am trying to quit right now...its hard cuz everytime i hear good music i wanna roll

omg you know that at jp's bday was my LAST really good roll?:(

Wow, that was an awesome night, well day actually lol

so ur quitting? for good? wow, well goodluck:D

btw u goin sat to sf?

omg you know that at jp's bday was my LAST really good roll?:(

Wow, that was an awesome night, well day actually lol

so ur quitting? for good? wow, well goodluck:D

btw u goin sat to sf?

maybe i will go on sat, its $50 for a regular night, just 3 time more crowded