Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my girl walks out on me...

vinylhed

So today my girl walked out on me... said she was 'bored'... OK whatever... so I shed a few tears, and we bid each other fairwell... then she calls back and is like 'do you really want me to go...?'... so now I am a confused mess. Should I give our bored asses another shot, or say fuck it and move on to bigger and better things???:confused:

Originally posted by roninmess

seems like everyones fallin apart this past week.

oh my god! i dont know what it was about last week, but it sucked...me and my bf had a terrible week..he was busier than usual with work , and i was having a tough time cause my grandma died..we got into a huge fight saturday, i went over his house, cleared out my drawer, even though i had no intention of leaving..but we worked it all out...i guess we were both on edge all week and not being able to talk made it worse...anyway, thank god everything is all better

Originally posted by roninmess

seems like everyones fallin apart this past week.

Yeah dude. Even if you're single. Shit i've been having a rough week too. It's gotta be a natural thing with the weather starting to warm up more and whatnot. People get more restless.

Originally posted by legend38

The hell with her bro

Any girl that wants to fuck with your head is not worth your time

Move on to bigger and better things, but make sure you grow and learn from the experience :)

I concur.....a chick that likes to play games or mindfuck you is just useless waste.......out to do nothing but harm you.

yeah she walked on you... because you let her.

show a willingness to walk all the time. don´t put up with her shit, show her that you won´t. when she wants to be with you and wants to be where the fun is, ok. if not, that´s ok too. her loss.

you now have power over her, the ball is now completely in your court. make her come back (obviously she wants to) on YOUR CONDITIONS. your way or highway. you could play that card for getting her to stop her mindgames or to suck your dick while balancing on her hands, whatever. make it clear to her that it´s either that way or not at all, that if she pulls an act like that again it´s highway again, this time for good.

kinda sad but true:

"treat a woman like dirt and she´ll stick to you like mud"

Originally posted by legend38

The hell with her bro

Any girl that wants to fuck with your head is not worth your time

Move on to bigger and better things, but make sure you grow and learn from the experience :)

I definitely agree....move on babes....dont waste time

let her go... she's not worth your time. do you want your girl to be playing mind games?? shit, me and my girl who i've been going out with for almost 2 years just broke up too! i've decided to move on... not worth your time trust me cause you'll just be miserable in the end.

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by klohe

If she called you back, it seems that she'd want to be with u, I agree with bellagrazza,maybe she just wanted to feel loved :rolleyes:

yeah maybe she wanted to feel loved but that's still no excuse for walking out on you.. if insecurity were the case then she should just talk to you about it not find out for herself by ditching you..