Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was faking it

vinylhed

Originally posted by vinylhed

How many of you can recover from your partner telling you "remember all those times I was really loud w/ you... well, I was faking it. My ex is the best fuck I've ever had... I was faking it w/you" ouch!?!

she did NOT tell you that! OMG what a bitch.:(

Originally posted by vinylhed

How many of you can recover from your partner telling you "remember all those times I was really loud w/ you... well, I was faking it. My ex is the best fuck I've ever had... I was faking it w/you" ouch!?!

Oh my...that is the worst thing ..I dont think I could ever tell a guy I faked it:eek:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

what the fuck?! a girl is a bitch if her man dont satisfy her? maybe he should learn how to fuck b4 complaining about how much of a bitch she is. thats sooo not cool. youve got to respect woman dude. oh and learn how to eat pussy:licker:

Did you even read his first post before replying??? :rolleyes:

If she was faking it then she should have kept her mouth shut about it. IMO any woman who fakes it deserves not to come- because she's making the situation worse by not helping her man get her off. And to say that her ex was better- yeah, I'd say that would qualify her as a bitch.

:rolleyes:

Don't worry. Most of the time those things are just said out of anger and the person just wants to make you angry or feel stupid. I had one girlfriend who raved to her friends how I was such a good kisser, but then she turned around and told everyone I sucked as soon as I dumped her ass. If you were so bad, why was she riding your cock all that time?? Just my input.