Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Anyone that Cares about International Talent..

Please people.

This is the chance to make things different. On April 9th, Exit is having a huge vote regarding the international talent and whether it's a good idea or not..

Exit is having a vote on who YOU as the clubbers want to see as monthly resident DJs.

Now is the chance for everyone to bring in the talent that they wanna see monthly in NYC..

Some names on the ballot include Armin Van Buren, DJ Scot Project, and Tiesto.. just to name a few..

PLEASE!! I'm begging all of you who bitch about Exit and for all of you who want to see the place change for the better..

Get to the meeting on the 9th and VOTE for what YOU want!!

I know half of you don't give a rats-ass for Exit.. but what about the talent that they are bringing in and offering to CONTINUE to bring in?? What about the DJs like Ferry Corsten, Christopher Lawrence, our very own John Michaels, Tiesto, Judge Jules, DJ Scot Project, Max Graham, etc..??

Can you all get over your hatred for the *OLD* Exit and help move Exit into a new era?? With international talent and DJs you WANNA hear?!

With names being requested to spin at Exit like Mauro Picotto and Marco V. can you PLEASE step over your hatred for Exit and attend this meeting to vote for what you KNOW is the best thing??

Getting rid of Draper was the first step.. trying to change around the promoting, securiy, etc.. was the next step, bringing in the DJs of TALENT and prestige was the next step, and now the last step has come.. LISTENING TO THE CLUBBING COMMUNITY AND GIVING THEM A CHANCE TO DECIDE WHAT THEY WANNA HEAR has arrived.

We need you to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come and show tell them what you wanna hear, what changes you want made, etc.. to help Exit go in the direction of what you want instead of the old ways.. working on trying to build a new reputation and change things around..

Afterall, is change that bad??

So I'm not gonna whine anymore.. April 9th.. come support the movement.. come help the change.. come voice your opinion.. please.. come help..

Everyone, really serious about this vote:

IF YOU DO NOT COME OUT AND SUPPORT THIS PARTY, CHOOSE YOUR TALENT, THE VOTE MAY COME OUT TO FAVOR DRAPER.

Don't leave your scene up to the clueless assholes - even if you don't usually go to Exit or their Friday party, please support the promotions staff and your own scene and VOTE FOR THE GOOD DJ's....

DEATH TO TONY DRAPER!!!!

(P.S. - If this Friday party wins on the 9th, new changes that extend even beyond the music are in the works... shhhhh ;) )

although i may find a good number of those dj's pretty cheesy, its definetly 1000000000000x better then draper.. and there are in fact some decent names that have spun there and are still slated..

i must give exit a ton of credit for what they've been attempting.. people always bitch about the place, but bottomline is they are giving it a shot.. if people don't wanna get over their exit hangups the city is just gonna lose another chance to hear quality dj's from all over in a great venue.. it'll be a shame to see that happen too.. lost opportunity..

Aight well all of you see to support at least Exit trying and whatnot.. please, we need you to come to Exit on the 9th and vote for the international talent.. it won't take that much time, it's a secret ballot (not like much people care) but just in case, we need you all who love the club scene for the MUZIK to come to Exit on the 9th and help us out.

It's a good cause. With everyone's help from the community we can make the changes that are needed.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by codica3

Aight well all of you see to support at least Exit trying and whatnot.. please, we need you to come to Exit on the 9th and vote for the international talent.. it won't take that much time, it's a secret ballot (not like much people care) but just in case, we need you all who love the club scene for the MUZIK to come to Exit on the 9th and help us out.

It's a good cause. With everyone's help from the community we can make the changes that are needed.

:D :D :D

if a certain dj, let's just call him carl cox for arguments sake, was to be booked i might be inclined to vote ;)

That's retarded. If they really want to know what DJs would bring in the most people, they should poll a little more publicly within the club scene, not ONLY with people who are gonna be at Exit anyway. While I'd love to help change the DJs they're bringing in, first off, I doubt any of my favorite DJs are even listed there, and second thing, I don't want to pay $25 to go to a club I don't really like to be one of 3000 people (1500 of them being meatheads who are gonna vote for Draper to come back anyway) to vote on the DJs that I wanna see.

However, I'll agree with the Picotto dilly. Not the kind of music I normally like, but he's banging enough that I might go to see him if he came. If he's tagging up with Pui I'm definately there just to see what kind of havoc the two would wreak together...

Well Rob -- before Exit can even begin to start thinking about talent like Carl Cox, it has to pass this movement with international DJs.. which..

.. is why ..

THE VOTE IS SO IMPORTANT!!

AHH!!

And brickhouse -- the vote is not just for Exitheadz and Exit promoters.. it is for EVERYONE that wants talent brought in like Exit's been bringing in!! In order for this to continue AND in order for the DJs that YOU want to come in, this vote must be in favor for it all.

So do something about it. Go to Exit for the 9th and just do your part.

That's all Exit wants. To know what the clubbin' community wants, for once for them..