Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
aboyfrombklyn

Ever Feel Like Something Bad Is Going To Happen???

I felt that way right before 9/11 happened. Now I'm feeling that way again. People used to think I had some sort of psychic powers. I hope I'm not right this time though. I've had dreams of another terrorist attack, plane crashes (I work for an airline), etc.

One thing I do know is today will make it a week since my family last heard from my brother. He has some problems with drinking and depression, but we usually hear from him every day. My mother went to the police station the other day to file a report, and they said that there was no record of him being arrested or put in a hospital. Makes me wonder if he's still alive.:confused:

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I felt that way right before 9/11 happened. Now I'm feeling that way again. People used to think I had some sort of psychic powers. I hope I'm not right this time though. I've had dreams of another terrorist attack, plane crashes (I work for an airline), etc.

One thing I do know is today will make it a week since my family last heard from my brother. He has some problems with drinking and depression, but we usually hear from him every day. My mother went to the police station the other day to file a report, and they said that there was no record of him being arrested or put in a hospital. Makes me wonder if he's still alive.:confused:

wow I hope everything is ok with your brother!!!! :(

I get those feelings all the time....I knew when my grandma died, I knew when my uncle died, before anyone else had. Usually i see it in a dream - freaky ass shit!!!

Sorry I know this is a sex board lol just replyin to the thread hehe

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

this is a SEX BOARD .. what are you on about man ...

I'm not on or about anything. Don't you ever feel like you have to open up and tell people how you feel? You know, just a little reaching out. Sorry my posts annoy you so much. Don't read them.