Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate being the oldest !!!!!

romy20

OMGG my my sister just turned 17, and my parents are sooooooooooo much more easy on her then they were with me when I was her age!! WTFFF!

Like yesterday my mom actually brought her to get her bellybutton pierced!!

OMG if I asked my mom to do that when I was 17 she woulda been like yeahhh rite!

I got my tongue pierced when I was 19, and my mom was mad for like a week, and my dad, forget about it!

They let her do whatever she wants!

Ughhhh its so annoying sometimes:blown: :blown: :blown:

Can anyone else relate to this?

Originally posted by romy20

OMGG my my sister just turned 17, and my parents are sooooooooooo much more easy on her then they were with me when I was her age!! WTFFF!

OMG if I asked my mom to do that when I was 17 she woulda been like yeahhh rite!

I got my tongue pierced when I was 19, and my mom was mad for like a week, and my dad, forget about it!

Yeah tell me about it!! Not only am I the oldest in the immediate family, but I am also the oldest out of all the cousins. This meant at family get togethers I got stuck with all the kids. I couldn't even sneak a beer :(

My sister and brother were such complete fuckups that by the time I was in high school my dad completely gave up. The only thing he ever said was if I got arrested I would spend the night in jail. He was not joking, I have spent two lovely nights in jail. Other than that he could give a fuck what i do. Just recently we started smoking together, which is quite a trip since I always thought my dad was so straightedge. Ironic, that we were both smoking weed all that time together in different rooms.

Originally posted by romy20

Gawd, it is sooooooooo much of a bitch being the oldest one, I know exactly where you are coming from. My little brother got away with murder while I got all the shit............not to mention both my parents were the first born so they should have known better than to give me all the bs.

Ohh can I relate to you. I have two younger sisters One is 22 and the other is 18, and I have definitely paved the road for them. I'm not even living at home and I still get shit about the things I do but my sisters who live right under their noses get away with everything. It's like the roles reversed...my parents are the children and my sisters tell them what to do...WTF!!

I'm so BITTER!!!!!:mad: :mad:

i have a younger sister who's 23, turning on 43. ( Uh ask suthrnbelle. )

My parents were pretty lenient with me growing up, never had a curfew etc and although they were not hot on it, did not punish me for a tatoo or my tongue piercing. but i def didn't have to pave the way for my sister bc she is the complete opposite. i say nerd in the most lovingly way possible. :tongue:

me - democrat

sister - was a member of the conservative repub group in college

me -- likes to go out, parties, clubs etc

sister -- stays in wiht my family on a regular basis

me -- spent allowance at the mall

sister - saved $ and opened up her own MMA at the age of 11

me - read sweet valley high books

sister -- read the donald trump autobiography at 10

me -- asked for xmas clothes, Nintendo etc

sister -- asked for a brief case, just like her idol Alex P Keaton (family ties)

me - uh never did homeweork in hs and did enuf to get bye. did not finish college (but i do have a great job! :D)

sister - was valedvictorian of her hs class, and graduated cum laude last year from IVY league school. she will be working for JPMorgan Chase and make at leaste double what i make!)

My whole family still ponders to this day, WTF happend and how the hell the two of us were raised ini the same house. its an unsolved mystery.... :laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

i have a younger sister who's 23, turning on 43. ( Uh ask suthrnbelle. )

My parents were pretty lenient with me growing up, never had a curfew etc and although they were not hot on it, did not punish me for a tatoo or my tongue piercing. but i def didn't have to pave the way for my sister bc she is the complete opposite. i say nerd in the most lovingly way possible. :tongue:

me - democrat

sister -- asked for a brief case, just like her idol Alex P Keaton (family ties)

me - uh never did homeweork in hs and did enuf to get bye. did not finish college (but i do have a great job! :D)

sister - was valedvictorian of her hs class, and graduated cum laude last year from IVY league school. she will be working for JPMorgan Chase and make at leaste double what i make!)

My whole family still ponders to this day, WTF happend and how the hell the two of us were raised ini the same house. its an unsolved mystery.... :laugh:

BWAHAHAH!! :laugh:

LOL this is great!

Alex P Keaton, YES!!

Originally posted by nycchic24

me - democrat

This is exactly the same for me...except my sister is older than me...It was more like I had train my parents for her...:blank: