Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Screww Work!!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah. It's so nice out. I'd love to just blow off the rest of the day and go home and sit on the couch and play Xbox.

Wait. I guess that wouldn't be taking advantage of the nice day. :(

Is Xbox supposed to be better than PS2?

Originally posted by ellywelly

Let's put it this way. PS2 is heaven. Xbox is heaven with tons of nekkid chicks, a neverending supply of ice cream, and no trance music.

You can't lose either way. But sometimes, you just get greedy and want the extras.

My remedy for a day like this: Extended Smoke Breaks..pop outside every hour for like 10 minutes and enjoy the weather...

It wont last..i see black clouds rolling in from the west from my perch in tysons. Everyone go close your windows and sunroofs!

Originally posted by pgiddy

I don't think so, at least not in my opinion. However, Halo is a great game....

I've been a Bungie fan since Marathon, I'm waiting for Halo on the PC, afterall the only real way to control a fps is with a keyboard and mouse.

I hate my job so much that I have been told to go see a therapist about my attitude at work at and the "negetive energy" that I give off. I don't call it negative energy it's more like telling people what I think about this shitty fucking job I have and the fact that my schedule is fucked, my coworkers are assholes and the airconditioning doesn't work well enough over all the damn computers in the room.

I am going on my third smoke break, it's 11:50 and I got to work at 10:00.

Originally posted by therunner

I hate my job so much that I have been told to go see a therapist about my attitude at work at and the "negetive energy" that I give off. I don't call it negative energy it's more like telling people what I think about this shitty fucking job I have and the fact that my schedule is fucked, my coworkers are assholes and the airconditioning doesn't work well enough over all the damn computers in the room.

and you have to watch CNN all day....

yeah work sucks ass...as I imagined, shit hit th efan here at 4:30 pm or so, and the shit had to be done by today, its always like this, they give me stuff at the last minute and always expect everything to come out perfect, while in meantime working on 5 other pieces of shit that are due for the next week...can somebody tell our employers that the mere fact that we work for them and get paid does not mean that they own our lives 24-7...shit, if this is the case, I'd rather be slaving myself 24-7 running my own business..and I have shitload of reading to do, how da fuck do they expect me to get additional training and education outside of work.....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by therunner

With this economy be happy you have a job and you get paid to sit around all day. Word is we are having more layoffs, approx. 7500 this week. But for once it won't be my ass getting laid off, customer service, engineers, and all the other worthless overpaid people.

Originally posted by ellywelly

The games that are out for a system is what's important. I'd pick a PS2 over X-Box for that reason. I would like to play Halo, though.

Originally posted by pgiddy

With this economy be happy you have a job and you get paid to sit around all day. Word is we are having more layoffs, approx. 7500 this week. But for once it won't be my ass getting laid off, customer service, engineers, and all the other worthless overpaid people.

I am glad to have a job. I am glad that I am not homeless and kicking cans around on the street and talking to flowers in the park and then rubbing them all over me as deodorant.

It's not really that I hate my job, it's just that up until Jan. I actually did something at work. Now it's sitting around waiting for the phone to ring so I can say "sorry wrong number". I'm not being challenged at work to do anything. I have even tried doing projects from other offices and was told not to because then it would show how I don't do anything at work and then they would phase my position out and that would mean less staff and more work for those that are left. Now if they phase out my position I still wouldn't lose my job. It would be very difficult for me to get fired.