Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do boyfriends have to be such assholes sometimes!!!

romy20

My boyfriend when he's alone with me is sooooo nice to me (well most of the time), and then when he's around his friends he's like a totally different person!!!! He even talks different!! WTFFFF

When I'm around my friends with him I dont change the way I talk or how I treat him!! WTF IS THAT SHITT

IT GETS SO FUCKING ANNOYING SOMETIMES!!

Would anyone like to enlighten me as to why they do this?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

my guess is that theyre afriad of letting their friends see their more ehmmm sensitive side. you know how guys get when theyre together - testosterone overload ;)

but anyway... have you asked him about it? what did he hafta say?

Originally posted by nifer

my guess is that theyre afriad of letting their friends see their more ehmmm sensitive side. you know how guys get when theyre together - testosterone overload ;)

but anyway... have you asked him about it? what did he hafta say?

yeah Ive asked him about it, I was like "do you do that to be "cool" lol

and he's like "yeah"

omg lol

but no seriulsy sometimes it gets really annoying and its like omggg stopppp cause to me he just sounds fake since I know the real him.

I mean he even changes the way he talks, like his vocabulary!!!

maybe he just knows what makes you tick, what makes you feel attracted and loved. when he´s with his boys though, they might find that behaviour boring and/or silly. not like the guy they call their friend. be glad that you found a man who knows how to make you feel good. don´t be so possesive girl or you will lose him. never make a guy chose between you and his buddies, if he has *some* dignity he will chose his buddies. you ARE exchangeable.

Originally posted by tastey

maybe he just knows what makes you tick, what makes you feel attracted and loved. when he´s with his boys though, they might find that behaviour boring and/or silly. not like the guy they call their friend. be glad that you found a man who knows how to make you feel good. don´t be so possesive girl or you will lose him. never make a guy chose between you and his buddies, if he has *some* dignity he will chose his buddies. you ARE exchangeable.

um ok first of all, we have been together for almost 3 years, and second of all, these arent even his "buddies" I mean they are but he's known them for like 4 months thats it.

When he's around his real friends that he's known for a long time he acts normal. Its just around these new people that he's all different.

oh and btw that little comment about how I'm exhangeable was not very necessary.

Uggghhh, I hate it when guys pull that shit. They need to be cool around the boys and so they transform into total jackasses. Which leaves you wondering, which side of him is real? Sometimes it can be downright embarrassing, like, umm no, this guy, I don't know him... lol.

Anyway I don't think I really have any advice, just wanted to let you know that this is not at all uncommon; sometimes you feel like you could overdose of the testosterone!

sorry, i don't agree w/ that AT ALL. that's almost like telling an abused spouse: it's OK your husband abuses you - he treats you really well other times!

a guy should give his girl the same amount of respect/consideration he gives his friends.

since he doesn't really know these new friends yet, he's probably being overly conscious about how he presents himself to them. he doesn't want to be seen as a "wimp" or whatever. in any case though, i still don't think that's enough reason for him to act like that since you have already told him how it's been affecting you.

Originally posted by xxlea

I'd bring it to his attention the minute he does that. Put him on the spot in front of his new buddies.

Sorry that's all I can offer, I'm a bitch and most of my bf's friends know already.;)

omg haha i´d dump you the same second and shove you out the door, give my buddies high five, and get myself other women that take your place.

Originally posted by romy20

um ok first of all, we have been together for almost 3 years, and second of all, these arent even his "buddies" I mean they are but he's known them for like 4 months thats it.

When he's around his real friends that he's known for a long time he acts normal. Its just around these new people that he's all different.

oh and btw that little comment about how I'm exhangeable was not very necessary.

that little comment was very neccessary to remind you what you got, him, and where you stand. he is it whom you want. you got him, WITH his behaviour, WITH his errors and faults. nobodies perfect (but me), accept it.

sorry, i don't agree w/ that AT ALL. that's almost like telling an abused spouse: it's OK your husband abuses you - he treats you really well other times!

now that´s a completely different situation. he doesn´t treat her bad, nothing.

a guy should give his girl the same amount of respect/consideration he gives his friends.

since he doesn't really know these new friends yet, he's probably being overly conscious about how he presents himself to them. he doesn't want to be seen as a "wimp" or whatever. in any case though, i still don't think that's enough reason for him to act like that since you have already told him how it's been affecting you.

it´s probably an insecure issue that he has and she calls him asshole for that. talking about respect.

omg haha i´d dump you the same second and shove you out the door, give my buddies high five, and get myself other women that take your place.

I understand, most men can't handle a strong WOMAN. Such is life:rolleyes:

Originally posted by xxlea

I understand, most men can't handle a strong WOMAN. Such is life:rolleyes:

wait, why would i waste my time with someone that *tries* to disrespect me in front of my friends? is someone like that worth my time? hahaha nope. it´s not like there not enough other women out there that can suck just as good as you.

now that´s a completely different situation. he doesn´t treat her bad, nothing.

that is not a completely different situation. excusing someones behavior because they treat them well other times? you speak of "respect", well it goes both ways

wait, why would i waste my time with someone that *tries* to disrespect in front of my friends? is someone like that worth my time? hahaha nope. it´s not like there not enough other women out there that can suck just as good as you.

Oh now I get it!! As long as the you or the man, better yet anyone else doing the disrespecting then I should sit back quietly and cry in a corner??

Then if that's the case, PLEASE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT WOMAN THAT CAN SUCK JUST AS GOOD AS I CAN. I tend to have issues when another person disrespects me in any form, public or privately.

wait, why would i waste my time with someone that *tries* to disrespect me in front of my friends? is someone like that worth my time? hahaha nope. it´s not like there not enough other women out there that can suck just as good as you.

Well isnt the guy disrespecting the girl when he starts to act diff. around his friends? Not only that, he's playing himself because he's looking like a fool infront of his girl. I wouldnt put up with that shit if a girl acted diff. around me and then with her friends. Thats not being honest to yourself or the person you're with....

i really hope you don't seriously think that all your ex's (if you have any) were just something to stick your dick into. :rolleyes:

i really hope you don't seriously think that all your ex's (if you have any) were just something to stick your dick into. :rolleyes:

let´s put it this way, i love sex. and yes, with some i actually had a great time besides the bedroom. unfortunately i´m incredibly fast bored with something or someone. take music for example, when i listen to house for 2h i´m bored to death with it, even in a club. that´s why i like big clubs with several floors (black music, house, sometimes rock). same comes to people, only few have managed to keep (they still do btw) my interest for a longer time.

that is not a completely different situation. excusing someones behavior because they treat them well other times? you speak of "respect", well it goes both ways

everyone has weeknesses, he is insecure with meeting new people. if she can´t handle him behaving like that she should leave him then. women constantly try to change guys. like they find the man they dreamt of all the time and then, after some time, they thoroughly search for *something* that annoys them. and when you DO search for something you´ll find it, even if you have to make it up. then they´ll try to change him, after all it´s a "challenge". when i was younger i used to hang with lots of girls as friends, just friends, and i got behind this game. for example i´m walking through the city with 2 girls. boyfriend calls, she whines (tonality totally whiny, face total straight with a slight grin) "blah blah and you said he would perhaps come and you didn´t whine whine". they finish, and she goes "i got an apology" and they high-five each other, she TOTALLY played for that apology. and that was only ONE example.

that´s some kind of game women play and those who got behind their game plan don´t play it any more, cause those who know the gameplan also know they´ll lose respect by letting themselves get played.

off-topic but crucial to why i react cold to women who try to change their man.