Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowsticks are fuckin annoying!

Guest funkysoul

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EXIT in it self isnt a great place to be...

i mean the music is decent, but exit tends to be full of lil kids runing arround... wtf is that...

and i dont like those stringly glow sticks in crowded places either...

but if its a place like webster hall where its empty everynight...

sure have a wack at at... hell ill try to do some shit myself :)

Originally posted by xpander

And as for my addition to this whole conversation...

A lot of people rag on stick'ers, or light'ers...whatever... I don't understand why people get so upset...? Not everybody use sticks and lights just to give themselves highs. I don't suppose people ever heard of the term "self expression"?

I see lots, LOTS of people who don't dance all that well at parties... should I bitch and whine about how their unskilled asses suck?

As for being hit, as much as there're unskilled stick'ers who hit people, so are there clutsy oblivious people running into everyone. I don't think I'm the only one who's had experiences with cigarette burns, spilt beer all over my clothes...etc...

why the hell do stickers always get all the blame?

And on that note, people have a responsibility to pay some attention as well. I've seen on SEVERAL occasions where a stringer or a sticker has his own space, doing his own thing...only to have some oblivious dumbass drug cabinet run into the sticks. If you're not smart enough to not DELIBERATELY walk into a GIANT GLOWING LASER BALL, then maybe you should stay home more often.

Moral of the story, folks...sticks are just like many other aspects of the club environment. They don't make up like 95% of the damn clubs, and it's not some kind of fucking epidemic...so if you're that offended, STAY HOME.

AMEN!!!!:bounce: