Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't you hate it when....

romy20

....your starving, but there's nothing good to eat in your house, and you go back and forth to the refrigerator hoping that something will pop up in there that you missed before?

Or you think of something that was in there yesterday and you get all excited, so you go get it and find out SOMEONE ELSE ATE IT!!!!!

:mad: :mad:

This happened to me this morning, I was in the mood for cereal (Corn Pops) but there was no milk in the refrigerator!!!!!!!! Ain't that some shit? So I bring a bag of corn pops to work this morning because, "I gotta have my pops," and there was milk at work for the coffee. :D

Originally posted by romy20

....your starving, but there's nothing good to eat in your house, and you go back and forth to the refrigerator hoping that something will pop up in there that you missed before?

Or you think of something that was in there yesterday and you get all excited, so you go get it and find out SOMEONE ELSE ATE IT!!!!!

:mad: :mad:

Happens to me ALL the TiME!!!!

- I open up the refrig. with HOPE...then look around everywhere in it...Behind the things that have been in there forever HOPiNG something will Magically Pop Up...

- Then realize there's NUTHiN in there for me to EAT...

- BUT I try once again...JUST in case I missed Something....

- Realize there's NUTHiN I MiSSED

- So then, I grab a slice of bread and say..."That will do for now":blank:

- A FEW hours LATER...I REPEAT everything I mentioned ABOVE...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Happens to me ALL the TiME!!!!

- I open up the refrig. with HOPE...then look around everywhere in it...Behind the things that have been in there forever HOPiNG something will Magically Pop Up...

- Then realize there's NUTHiN in there for me to EAT...

- BUT I try once again...JUST in case I missed Something....

- Realize there's NUTHiN I MiSSED

- So then, I grab a slice of bread and say..."That will do for now":blank:

- A FEW hours LATER...I REPEAT everything I mentioned ABOVE...

hhahahaa omgg I knowwww, I always eat like a slice of bread if there's nothing else haha I thought I was the only one who did that.

When people are over there like , why are u eating plain bread lol

lol, that is so true--i esp hate the one about when you get fired up to eat something that was in there and by the time you get there, someone else ate it :(

in my new apartment, though, i will have more than bread i hope ;) although today i was starving, and i had nothing but marshmallow peeps - so i mushed them and threw them at the wall for amusement and drove to my parent's to raid their fridge, lol ;)