Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kuro

I have a midterm today

Originally posted by Kuro

I haven't taken a test in about 2 years. And since I'm still a horrible student I'm not ready for this test. I had forgotten how much school sucks.

CHEAT. Thats the only advise I can give you.

Also, is there anyway that you could make your signature pics one on top of the other so I don't have to scroll to the right everytime. I know this is such a minor complaint, but I know that others are suffering the same thing.

Originally posted by therunner

CHEAT. Thats the only advise I can give you.

werd....cheat sheet, right the stuff down on your desk, chet sheet in your pen, sneakers, desk in front of you..try "the visor" technique, tell your fellow student to let you "confirm your answers with his/hers"

or if your really organized and you have a multiple answer section in the test come up with a code with a biddy of yours so you can "confirm your responses" with each other

Originally posted by vicman

werd....cheat sheet, right the stuff down on your desk, chet sheet in your pen, sneakers, desk in front of you..try "the visor" technique, tell your fellow student to let you "confirm your answers with his/hers"

or if your really organized and you have a multiple answer section in the test come up with a code with a biddy of yours so you can "confirm your responses" with each other

That takes more cooridination and prep time than actually studying.

Don't worry Kuro, after months and months of killing off the weakest brain cells (see addendum to Survival of the

Fittest: "Why drinking and drug use make you smurt")- you will surely be the most brilliant student in your class! :blank: