Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need friends to party

hi guys i'm new in new york, well i just have two years living here and i dont have friends who love trance or techno, almost every one i this city is stick to rap and hip hop.i want to go to the boo 6 at the end of april but i dont have any frinds to go with, if you are going let me know, write and email or just replie to thi message. oh by the way i'm from colombia, i'm 17 years old, i love trance, i might be dj in the future and i'm very good raver ( well i learned in one of the best cities,miami).

Originally posted by jdtkid7

hi guys i'm new in new york, well i just have two years living here and i dont have friends who love trance or techno, almost every one i this city is stick to rap and hip hop.i want to go to the boo 6 at the end of april but i dont have any frinds to go with, if you are going let me know, write and email or just replie to thi message. oh by the way i'm from colombia, i'm 17 years old, i love trance, i might be dj in the future and i'm very good raver ( well i learned in one of the best cities,miami).

Wow u gonna a hard time getting into clubs,17? unless you can get away with a fake id thats good.but really don't know what else to tell you.

good luck

Originally posted by jdtkid7

go to a clubplanet meetup and say hi, we're normal people just like yourself.

Originally posted by scoob-e

go to a clubplanet meetup and say hi, we're normal people just like yourself.

Why are you lying to the poor kid?? J/k. At least "most" of us are normal.

Keep an eye out on the board I'm sure there will be a meetup at BOO. ;)

Bienvenido parcero.