Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
autocom

Quick Question ??

I'm coming home to NYC for a few weeks and was wondering what the quality and pricing is these days for Blow in NYC? Here in Dallas its $150 for a whole (8-Ball) that is very solid on weight and quality. If i'm in Houston it's $100 for a whole that has been cut and $120 for uncut (I say uncut with my tongue in my cheek) Really it is just less cut .

Looking forward to partying at home for a while. Hit me back with some info on this subject.

GEB...PEACE

In Washington Heights most spots charge $40 a g. and $100 for an eight ball. If you do not mind traveling into some shady spots the Heights is your best bet.And seeing in that about 85% of the citys cocaine comes in through there that is where you are going to find some nice quality shit.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

In Washington Heights most spots charge $40 a g. and $100 for an eight ball. If you do not mind traveling into some shady spots the Heights is your best bet.And seeing in that about 85% of the citys cocaine comes in through there that is where you are going to find some nice quality shit.

Your telling someone from Dallas to hit up washington heights for blow?:tongue: Not a good idea but be careful out there guy

Originally posted by girly

Your telling someone from Dallas to hit up washington heights for blow?:tongue: Not a good idea but be careful out there guy

It's really not that bad...they know what you are there for.Of course there will be shady types lurking but I personally have never had any problems.I got in real good with alot of connects over there.So good that I would actually sit in their houses and eat dinner with them.

Anyhoo his profile said he was originaly from NYC so I'm sure he knows about the Heights.My only advise to him would be do not go cop in East New York Bklyn.Too many close calls there.:eek:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

It's really not that bad...they know what you are there for.Of course there will be shady types lurking but I personally have never had any problems.I got in real good with alot of connects over there.So good that I would actually sit in their houses and eat dinner with them.

Anyhoo his profile said he was originaly from NYC so I'm sure he knows about the Heights.My only advise to him would be do not go cop in East New York Bklyn.Too many close calls there.:eek:

yummy....i had a fried with a w/h connection, but his connection is not 'operative' any more....i miss co*e....sigh...maybe t/bandit will offer me his help?:)

Thanks for your concern about my safety, but I lived in NYC for almost 10 years so I know the W/H area pretty well. Actually when I was living there I just used a delivery service that came to my office or apartment. I have the same deal here in Dallas. Not only is he my connection but a friend too which is nice because there is no bullshit about quality or weight. Thanks for all the info everyone.

Originally posted by autocom

Thanks for your concern about my safety, but I lived in NYC for almost 10 years so I know the W/H area pretty well. Actually when I was living there I just used a delivery service that came to my office or apartment. I have the same deal here in Dallas. Not only is he my connection but a friend too which is nice because there is no bullshit about quality or weight. Thanks for all the info everyone.

that's the best - home delivery...i envy you....:(