Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Buzz 4/5 meet-up thread

crank47

Originally posted by nourishment

Funny thing about you wanting Zag there so bad....

I'm in. Anyone up for maybe dinner and conversation beforehand? Maybe someplace other than 5Guys.

well 'cos basically if his ass isnt there then you guys will be looking my way in getting Scott Henry's attention...at that moment I might run towards the back of the main room to escape any ilegal activities that any of you might have in mind.

Originally posted by therunner

Ok, I am there for friday as long as there is going to be a CP AC tour.

Im game for AC...looks like Nautilus is game also...I'll be sure to take my lap top so I can work from there though :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

WTF?!?! I just noticed that Sander in Cd. Juarez tommorrow....Guadalajara today....Zag, roadtrip to Juarez?

Sander in Juarez?? Probably some El Paso organizers pulled that one off. Im sure about 100 people in all of Juarez knows who he is.

Originally posted by Kuro

I'm planning to go. And it's the start of sober partying for me. Pre-party should be at Malanee's cuz she's got decks and I like her new set up and I finally have a feel for her mixer.

Is there anyway I could get directions?

Guest jroo

whats up ed, we need to get together , its been too long. but you guys need to go to the alphabet lounge in ny to support brian's first gig in ny

Originally posted by jroo

whats up ed, we need to get together , its been too long. but you guys need to go to the alphabet lounge in ny to support brian's first gig in ny

Yo jroo! Yeah, it's been a while. Not going to make NYC this weekend, gots to see Scott Henry and other stuff that I need to stay in the area for.

Originally posted by jroo

speaking of which, we should make a road trip up to NY one of these weekends. i wont be able to make it to NY 'cos I still need to put a cap on my expenses for the time being, but since it looks like your going, tell Brian that I wish him luck.