Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do guys lie and cheat?

romy20

well I know girls do it too...

Seriously, why cant they just say that they want to be with different people instead of lying to me and having me find out thru someone else?

I mean stuff like this just traumatized people, and makes them never trust a guy/girl ever again.

:( :(

'Guys' have bird brains that can only process one restricted thought process at a time.

"I want some tail."

Thus the 'guy' will walk himself into a wall oblivious to womanly reprocusions. A lady must keep his 'guy' properly leashed until a proper level of maturity is met.

Sonner or later a 'guy' will mature into a 'man' and this pathetic complex will thus be unheard of.

:flame:

Originally posted by romy20

Seriously, why cant they just say that they want to be with different people instead of lying to me and having me find out thru someone else?

I mean stuff like this just traumatized people, and makes them never trust a guy/girl ever again.

That would be the mature thing to do.... Not all guys cheat, but the ones that doe know how to hurt you....:(

Originally posted by romy20

damn girl. i know how you feel. i always tell people just to be straight with me and they cant even do that. :blank:

Guest bellaragazza

hrmm.

from experience.. well my experiences that is. all my ex boyfriends used to tell me they were scared of me cheating on them.. those who accuse others are the ones who are most probably cheating.. IMO :tongue:

Originally posted by roninmess

I've had my share of lying cunts in the past...

:laugh: oh thats horrible. . . :laugh:

::sigh:: don't trust anyone but yourself. . .a very selfish thing to do ::and probably my worst advice:: but it keeps u sane. . .

Everybody lies and cheats. I dont care if you're the most perfect person in the world - I think with the right temptations and circumstances, anyone can be subject to lying and cheating.

I think people lie basically because (well for me anyways), because you dont think people can handle the truth, or you yourself cant really handle the truth or the consequences of telling the truth.

Cheating is a whole nother story. I know I already said everyone is subject to cheating...however, I believe that there is absolutely no need for it. Lying and cheating go hand and hand with one another. If you were happy in the relationship or with that person, there would be absolutely no need to cheat, or lie to your partner and make them believe everything is hunkydory when it isnt.

When it comes to lying and cheating, I think people just need to be more honest with themselves and their partner. And also I think a lot of people just need to chill out and let their partner let them do their own thing every now and then without freaking out on their ass.

as for cheating, which i absolutely not support, given the relationship is based on monogamy. how your relationship is, if it is more of an open relationship with sex with others partners allowed or a relationship that is based on monogamy should be discussed way before starting the actual relationship. and once discussed, it should be kept like that.

as for lying, come on... if *i* think i can get away with a lie, why shouldn´t i lie? experience has shown me that you can get away with shit you wouldn´t believe. i´m a naturall bullshitter, i tell girls stories i construct while i tell them to them and they totally eat it up. i mean most girls are really easy, you talk with them and find out what they want, then demonstrate what they want through behaviour and/or stories and voila... like a "social chameleon".

in short: just tell some stories about other people and see how she reacts to it, ask questions on why she does like that, why not, what she feels when she does that, sees that, imagines that, not gets that, etc.. with her answers/reactions i make a little checklist in my mind, which i later convert into stories about MY experience and/or MY life. now add some confidence and some humor and *most* girls will be yours. you´ve become the man they´ve been looking for (yeah right :rolleyes: ).

sometimes you can skip the stories all along (for example when she shows through the reaction to your stories about "other" people that she´s open to a sexual adventure. then you just have to show that you´re up for sex with no strings attached and you´re in)

i think most girls sense that you´re bullshitting at some time, but then comes their craving for that guy that theý´ve been dreaming of, their craving for romance, and they don´t want you NOT to be true ;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That would be the mature thing to do.... Not all guys cheat, but the ones that doe know how to hurt you....:(

PEOPLE THAT CHEAT SUCK! And why does it have to be about why guys lie and cheat? Girls do the same thing! And the guys that do lie and cheat fuck it up for the nice guys that follow them because some girls feel that all guys are going to treat them like that. Why cant people just be honest, what the fuck! Is that asking so much? If people were more honest with each other and mainly themselves, this country wouldnt have such a high divorce rate! And to the people who are married and cheat, YOU TOTALLY SUCK!

Thank you, I feel better now............

Originally posted by clubkat

:laugh: oh thats horrible. . . :laugh:

::sigh:: don't trust anyone but yourself. . .a very selfish thing to do ::and probably my worst advice:: but it keeps u sane. . .

Oh believe me.... it takes someone special to win my trust.... I don't trust anyone. When I finally begin to trust someone, I am so happy with everything in my life, then when I am crushed.... miserableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

by the way...... i am finding out that Paul Van Dyk's Politics of Dancing is a fantastic cd to get me in a good mood.

Originally posted by tastey

as for lying, come on... if *i* think i can get away with a lie, why shouldn´t i lie? experience has shown me that you can get away with shit you wouldn´t believe. i´m a naturall bullshitter, i tell girls stories i construct while i tell them to them and they totally eat it up. i mean most girls are really easy, you talk with them and find out what they want, then demonstrate what they want through behaviour and/or stories and voila... like a "social chameleon".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....if I wouldn't know that my friend Sebastian doesn't live in Karlsruhe....I would say...damn,what are you doing here....too funny....

....please don't tell me you're driving a motor-bike and are an all "tough and rough guy".....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by flying_high

....please don't tell me you're driving a motor-bike and are an all "tough and rough guy".....:rolleyes:

not at all!

when you do this right, IRL you won´t be perceived as "tough and rough" but rather "smooth"

and no, i´m not riding a motor-bike. i´m a very lazy and comfortable persona :)! in addition to that i´m a shopping addict (regarding clothes), if i don´t go shopping at least every week or two i feel dirty :tongue:

oh, did i mention i get approached by gays disturbingly often?

so i won´t fit that "dirty biker" image you got of me :)

a friend of mine described me once as "a mixture of the character "Sebastian" from "Cruel Intentions" and "Patrick Bateman" from "American Psycho""

why do guys lie and cheat???? hmmmmm

like what females dont do it also??

everyone does or 99% do,no matter how much in love your in soon or later you will do it. Your in love but tell me if you can (ladies this goes for ya also) o theres a fine ass female thats there and you know that you hit it,come on once your hard its over.I dont want to sound like an asshole or dick or whatever you ladies call us but its the truth its a way of life. And also females know that you have a wife or girlfriend and they still dont give a dam.Whos the asshole then??

Ever notice that when a guy is with a female in the mall,beach,etc..Gets more looks and stared down then he would be by himself?? Its soooo true. Listen it goes both way, i didnt make the rules or ne shyt but thats the way life is.

hey,if it doesnt kill you,it'll only make you stronger. Life is too dam beautiful thats why fuckem all.

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by happyface

everyone does or 99% do,no matter how much in love your in soon or later you will do it. Your in love but tell me if you can (ladies this goes for ya also) o theres a fine ass female thats there and you know that you hit it,come on once your hard its over.I dont want to sound like an asshole or dick or whatever you ladies call us but its the truth its a way of life. And also females know that you have a wife or girlfriend and they still dont give a dam.Whos the asshole then??

Ever notice that when a guy is with a female in the mall,beach,etc..Gets more looks and stared down then he would be by himself?? Its soooo true. Listen it goes both way, i didnt make the rules or ne shyt but thats the way life is.

hey,if it doesnt kill you,it'll only make you stronger. Life is too dam beautiful thats why fuckem all. [/quote

let me guess dear? you're one of those people who hasn't even been cheated on and therefor you find no problem with it.

well one day my friend you'll get fucked... and i don't mean literally.

Genetics?

Human nature?

Social programing?

Alien mind control to diminish human population to increase the success of takeover?

Who knows...

If a thing is needed and offered...it is taken.

If it is taken without consiquence...it will continue to be taken.

If there is no need for a thing....it will be taken if offered.

If there is need yet consiquence....it will be considered.

If there no need for a thing....dire consiquence...it will NOT be taken.

Do the logic.

:flame:

About 90% of the guys I have been friends with or together with are respectable and moral people. Everyone does stupid shit in their life that they regret but if your willing to let someone in to your life that holds no respect for you or anyone else than be aware of the consequences.

I hate it when a girl (or guy) goes out with someone that they know has no morals and then they complain that they cheated or lied to them, GET A GRIP!!

Then they complain that they thought they had changed the person for the better, my god!! If someone is willing to let another treat them like that then its no ones fault but they're own, they set themselves up for it.

I just wish some people would take responsibility for their actions and stupidity.

This is just me venting though, it's not pointed to anyone in particular.

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by bellaragazza

Originally posted by happyface

hey,if it doesnt kill you,it'll only make you stronger. Life is too dam beautiful thats why fuckem all. [/quote

let me guess dear? you're one of those people who hasn't even been cheated on and therefor you find no problem with it.

well one day my friend you'll get fucked... and i don't mean literally.

hey dear, like i said i didnt make the rules and it isnt my fault things are this way.And no it doesnt go there that i never been cheated on, its that i've seen and have friends both male and femlaes get fucked,and of course i dont like it but hey what can you do? Life is too short well atleast for me it is to be worring about this and that fuck it if there going to fuck u there going to do it so like i said fuck it, whatever happens happens,thats life like it or not.