Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do I imagine Gothzane's voice...

tastyt

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

To sound exactly like Beavis? I swear to god, every time I read his posts Beavis's voice is in my head. I hope to finally meet you someday so I can get this weird notion out of my head!

:laugh: :laugh:

didnt you meet him?? want he at shagfest??

I am the GREAT CORNHOLIO!!!

You have t-pee for my bungholio?

Yeah yeah! heh heh heh ....FIRE!

funny yes...but no.

I have a deep voice with a touch of brooklyn in me.

My commands dominate.

My voice elivates.

My whispers make women salvitate.

:flame:

Yeah I went to shagfest....but i didnt meet up with anyone.

I got there insanely early...and was smashed to hell by the time anyone got there....im in one of the pics walking to the bathroom to drain the 6 coronas 3 whisky sours i had.

Originally posted by gabo

didnt you meet him?? want he at shagfest??

And I met Quoth a time or two....

He once came to an S&M club where heretic909 works.

He didnt know what a gimp was....should of seen the look on his face....priceles...

And bigpop is my kin o' this stinken hole we call staten island

Had one of the best clubben nights ever with him when we hit up limelight with mugz n lavendermenace. I tore the muscles in my right ankle that night...still need surgery..but it doesnt bother me enough..oh well...was a great night though.

Originally posted by gothzane

He didnt know what a gimp was....should of seen the look on his face....priceles...

Yes, a person could get quite an education at some of the parties I spin at. ;)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

and i would have to disagree with tasty

Well then what do you imagine him sounding like? :confused:

edit- Oh, nevermind, I see you've actually met him. I haven't, this is just a bizarre idea that somehow made it's way into my skull.

Hey bro...good to see your still with us.

Hows Miss Pinhead treating you?

Been meaning to haunt your freakshow

Been busy...you know how it is.

Eh, pinhead's pissing me off lately and my g/f's pissing me off lately... I'm rapidly losing patience with both of them. Last night I played a closing set for the Industrial DJ Battle at True, and some vamp chick with fangs bit my wrist and I'm just noticing today that she actually broke thru the skin. So basically most women are working my nerves right now. Plus, Adam X and I were supposed to battle this Friday in a techno spinoff, but then he got a gig over in London at the last minute so he's not going to be here for it now. So pretty much life in general is pissing me off at the moment.

Someone has a GothZane fettish eh?

Originally posted by tastyt

Well then what do you imagine him sounding like? :confused:

edit- Oh, nevermind, I see you've actually met him. I haven't, this is just a bizarre idea that somehow made it's way into my skull.

sorry lass...i cant even attempt to rant like Bevis.

Buut...i do have a shitload of Beavis&Butthead shows on tape...somewhere...i even think I have their buttbowl marathon for the superbowl a few years back....man i miss that show.

All women try to suck the life out of you...some do it more obviously then others...heh....but they're so cute when they have that "Im going to kill you" look in their eyes...just have to wuv em.

oh and bro...id get my ass to the doctors and get a rabies shot if i were you....

Originally posted by heretic909

Eh, pinhead's pissing me off lately and my g/f's pissing me off lately... I'm rapidly losing patience with both of them. Last night I played a closing set for the Industrial DJ Battle at True, and some vamp chick with fangs bit my wrist and I'm just noticing today that she actually broke thru the skin. So basically most women are working my nerves right now. Plus, Adam X and I were supposed to battle this Friday in a techno spinoff, but then he got a gig over in London at the last minute so he's not going to be here for it now. So pretty much life in general is pissing me off at the moment.

oh and bro...id get my ass to the doctors and get a rabies shot if i were you....

LOL

Actually there were two chicks biting both my wrists at the same time. Luckily only one of them was wearin fangs. But she kinda raked her teeth across so it looks like I have a suicide scar on my left wrist now. I told her that if she drank my blood, she'd be passed out drunk in about two minutes with all the dame OE runnin thru my veins. Fuckin vamps... :rolleyes:

Ive actually said this.

"Oh shit...I think I have some blood in my alchohol streem....beer me quick!"

Originally posted by heretic909

LOL

Actually there were two chicks biting both my wrists at the same time. Luckily only one of them was wearin fangs. But she kinda raked her teeth across so it looks like I have a suicide scar on my left wrist now. I told her that if she drank my blood, she'd be passed out drunk in about two minutes with all the dame OE runnin thru my veins. Fuckin vamps... :rolleyes:

Yo, you aint shittin!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: But i would DEFINITELY go back there..lots of freaky awesome fuckin people, not to mention a bartender chic who i know wants some of this :laugh:

p.s. yo heretic, i hope yer tappin that fuckin barmaid...DAMN she is fine. Eh..i will be down soon enough...21st birthday is May 26th so i figure i will pay the goths a visit with my drunkeness.