Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pms

guest00901

Ugh same here......its a horrible thing God has given us!!! Friggin Ill just start to cry for NO reason whatsoever!

If you get PMS realllly bad there is something else called....ok I dont remember what its called - but its like where you become irrationally emotional and all kinds of stuff...they actually have meds for it

i'm pretty bitchy whenever i wanna be.....the problem with right before my period is i am a COMPLETE ROLLERCOASTER RIDE! seriously.....it's like i am schitzo.....that's the prob...stereotypical corny portrayel of 'pms' shit! LOL.....eh..whatever.......i really don't care who i rage on!

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

Ugh same here......Friggin Ill just start to cry for NO reason whatsoever!

Yes...this is me....along with anger showered upon basically anyone who crosses my path ((with no show of mercy on my part))...

Not to mention how fucking horny I get!!! :hump: :hump: :hump:

Now...I'm not the only one, I'm sure of that....but right before the monthly bill arrives, I'm ready to get on it like a Jackrabbit....hmmm....:idea: and that's right about....NOW!:eek:

Originally posted by linabina

i dont usually flip out ever....... im not bitchy either really...... but..... im HIGHLY emotional.... ill cry over anything. its bad

I do the same thing...I usually try to keep my mouth shut because I feel bad biting peoples' heads off...I'll be really nice one minute and the next I'll be on a rage...you would think since i've been goin through this since i was 8 that the symptoms would have gone down a little but they havent...medicine doesnt even work anymore!!!

while understanding the title of the thread was a misunderstanding, in general a lot of guys don't know much about pms. they just think their girlfriend is being a "bitch" or whatever, which is unfair, cause honestly, we cannot help it....

i think i do a little bit of everything... i rage, i cry, i crave sex... steer clear unless you wanna get hurt... or humped... ;):D

i used to be really nutty the week before mine...sometimes i didnt even realize it..sometimes i feel bad that i put my bf thru it, but then again, its not my fault my body does it, you know..but ive learned to curb my emotions durin this time, and it has made it easier on both of us...and i second that horny part...i thought i was the only one

i hate PMS, and so does my b/f :tongue:

its frustrating not being able to totally control your emotions like that. one minute you're all happy and what not, then the next youre screaming at your b/f because he left the toilet seat up.

i've heard that taking Bcomplex vitamins help. i haven't tried it though

Yea the horney thing is pretty funny.

I get horney the most when im on my period

But guys sometimes have a thing they won't have sex with a girl on her period. Honestly i've tried it and I really didn't like it :puke:

lets not get into detail with that one. But when its over......OOOOOOOOOOH look out someones gettin HUMPED!:D