Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Time to leak some shit..........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

99.9% chance Richie Santana will do Tempts prior till Mem day weekend when Denny takes over.

One Dj got the ax, he is no longer doing tempts....... < I'm not gonna say who though, not my place.....

I don't think they have all the nights filled so you may want to let your voice be known......

I will have more confirmations soon.

Now I'm gonna respect some people and not leak it, but I know one of the Djs at Surf on Mem Day weekend. I'm not saying it untill some one from surf sez I can. Should be hot.

these are not rumors. I got the hook ups and I'll probaly get shit for posting this but I always take care of my shore cpers....:D

Guest saleen351

Ok RS is def in

Also Johnny Vicious will be there also. This is confirmed and shall be a awesome time.......

one more spot to fill, I wonder who it will be?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stigeleiro

make the announcement about the surf

Well from what I hearing and have been told Teo will be some spot on mem day weekend.... ( I just read your post and you had it in there too before me I never read it till today..)Though that might get messy with all 3 club properties down at that shore........

Hey what about Scribbles and Robbie Tronco...... scribbles is bucks but he draws and tronco will bring in his shampoo crowd........ good luck this summer I won't be around........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdanfury

Ojeda @ one of those saturday spots would be sick.....

already put my 2 cents in about J.O. but I don't think it will happen.....

Originally posted by saleen351

already put my 2 cents in about J.O. but I don't think it will happen.....

Coming from a Hamptons attendee.....that might be b/c it conflicts and/or doesn't allow him to b/c of his Hamptons residencies but that's just a hypothesis.:cool:

Well from what I hearing and have been told Teo will be some spot on mem day weekend.... ( I just read your post and you had it in there too before me I never read it till today..)Though that might get messy with all 3 club properties down at that shore........

Hey what about Scribbles and Robbie Tronco...... scribbles is bucks but he draws and tronco will bring in his shampoo crowd........ good luck this summer I won't be around........

Scribbles is definite bucks but still working on something different with him. Brought Robbie in last year and he loved it maybe not a bad call for this year. Good luck in SOBE.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stigeleiro

Scribbles is definite bucks but still working on something different with him. Brought Robbie in last year and he loved it maybe not a bad call for this year. Good luck in SOBE.

I try and tell all the promoters that South Nj and Philly are alienated from the SSH. So I never could fingure out why you guys dont' bring in more Philly Dj's..? If you have south and north Nj people feeling him you will double your crowd. Wildwood sucks and few clubbers go there from philly, most hit AC but tons will follow tronco any where..... Plus he hasn't put out any tracks lately , I'm sure he has some banging beats comming, maybee a promo record night or release night,,, you know the drill........ plus maybee he'll drop the train which got me into house music, that would be hot....

• 7 months later...

99.9% chance Richie Santana will do Tempts prior till Mem day weekend when Denny takes over.

One Dj got the ax, he is no longer doing tempts....... < I'm not gonna say who though, not my place.....

I don't think they have all the nights filled so you may want to let your voice be known......

I will have more confirmations soon.

Now I'm gonna respect some people and not leak it, but I know one of the Djs at Surf on Mem Day weekend. I'm not saying it untill some one from surf sez I can. Should be hot.

these are not rumors. I got the hook ups and I'll probaly get shit for posting this but I always take care of my shore cpers....:D

:rofl: