Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
eggmok

just got outta jail . . .

yo, yo, yo . . .

oh my gosh, you're actually posting on the board, hehe . . .

guess what, we got that hatian taxi driver, claude, to drive us to the airport, hilairous right . . .

so you got to let me know when you're goin out . . .

:laugh: that taxi driver was so funny! he would not take no for an answer.... btw, you gave us WAAAAY too much to cover your share of the cab! i'll have to buy ya a drink or something to even it all out :)

I'm not sure when I'll be going out again... I'm thinking of hitting up Buzz on 4/12 for Max Graham & Sandra Collins but nothing is set in stone yet. You have my number so give me a call!

like i said, every taxi driver in miami is from haiti . . .

he was really good though, he was there exactly at 3 and he got us there in good time . . .

yes i have your celly so i'll give you a call . . .

the cab driver that drove my group to our hotel from the airport was the same way... "when are you leaving? what time do you want me to pick you up?" it was a little overwhelming! LOL

Our flight out of Miami was delayed so we missed our connection in Atlanta and I didn't make it back to Dulles till about 11:30 pm.... blah, should have left out of Nat'l!

Anyhow, I think I gave you my home #, I'll PM you with my celly...

Originally posted by eggmok

for burning down college park . . .

pgiddy, you owe me 3 drinks cause they went all the way . . .

%7Boption%7D

First let me just get rid of that pic.....

Actually I believe it's 4 drinks, but thats fine with me if you think it's 3. The best part of the game was the riot, I didn't watch until about 2 min. left, to make sure I didn't miss any of the riots:laugh:

I still don't understand the concept of rioting if your team wins:confused: next year twerps will get:blown:

Originally posted by pgiddy

next year twerps will get:blown:

Yeah, nothing against maryland, but i can't wait for acc bball next year cuz UVA should be relatively good if Mason stays and with this 7foot center who transferred in ...but then again what fricking chokers! :shoot:

First let me just get rid of that pic.....

Actually I believe it's 4 drinks, but thats fine with me if you think it's 3. The best part of the game was the riot, I didn't watch until about 2 min. left, to make sure I didn't miss any of the riots:laugh:

I still don't understand the concept of rioting if your team wins:confused: next year twerps will get:blown:

oopppss, that's right 4 drinks . . .

i was seriously in the riot, anyone need a new mountain bike . . .

and wahoo, i know why you're bitter. when the terps came at uva, uva was up 9 pts. with less than two minutes left to play. amazingly the terps pulled off the win. after that game, uva went on the worst losing streak i have ever witnessed which dropped them out of the big dance. put your hopes on mason if he does stay and jennifer that freshman guard. other than that, uva is will be a bunch of chokers . . .

Originally posted by vicman

ha, ha...just received an e-mail froma friend down at Duke....bwahahaha...I hate Duke!

me too my friend, i hate them more than pgiddy's haircut . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

me too my friend, i hate them more than pgiddy's haircut . . .

me too, wait thats my haircut your talking about.....

oh well you get what you pay for.....damn vietanemese, I knew something was going to go wrong when I saw all those cuts on his hand.....

I still don't understand the concept of rioting if your team wins:confused:

People riot when their team loses, too. It's not about the game, it's about the joy of rioting.

Originally posted by Kuro

People riot when their team loses, too. It's not about the game, it's about the joy of rioting.

i totally agree 100% with kuro, since people even riot before the game even takes place....just look at the english hooligans....

i totally agree 100% with kuro, since people even riot before the game even takes place....just look at the english hooligans....

Exactly. The American sports-rioting scene is years behind the European scene.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

we all gotta have goals, right? :laugh: i don't know how well i'd do in a riot. I'm small... however, I'm quick :D

excellent, excellent, you can be of great use for rioting purposes, i.e. you could throw chairs at windows and run....sucker punch people and run....you can loot businesses and run....:D

excellent, excellent, you can be of great use for rioting purposes, i.e. you could throw chairs at windows and run....sucker punch people and run....you can loot businesses and run....:D

sucker punch, eh? I'm also good at headbutting folks in the stomach.... just at the right level...

According to you, I'll just be doing a lot of running, huh? :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

sucker punch, eh? I'm also good at headbutting folks in the stomach.... just at the right level...

According to you, I'll just be doing a lot of running, huh? :laugh:

yeah, after the heavy artillery in the likes of eggmok and rammelsberg, while the opponent is weak we can send you in to do your dammage

yeah, after the heavy artillery in the likes of eggmok and rammelsberg, while the opponent is weak we can send you in to do your dammage

Your in huge big trouble if Eggmok is your "heavy artillery" whats he going to do, knock people out wiht his glow sticks....:laugh:

Your in huge big trouble if Eggmok is your "heavy artillery" whats he going to do, knock people out wiht his glow sticks....:laugh:

well since he's Asian, i'm under the impression he should know kung-fu or something, and use the glow stix like bruce lee used those wooden stix that are attached with a chain....