Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
f0xyminx

The more u get to kno a guy...

Refer to the "Never judge a book by its cover" quote

unless of course...they have a really nice ass....lol

:flame:

Originally posted by f0xyminx

the more of an a$$hole they are....and i dont mean this for anyone on the board at all

Not all girls, but a lot of them pick their boyfriends by their job and car and then wonder, why these guys turn out to be assholes. Maybe it's because only an asshole would drive a lexus, I don't know, that's not the point. (seriously though it's a fucking toyota with gold trim) The guys I know that are genuinely good guys don't prioritize material wealth as much. Don't get me wrong I like nice things too, but perhaps you should consider what kind of person he is over what he does for a living. I drive a pick-up because I like trucks. I like to consider it my shallow meter. If the car bothers her it's done, I'm taking my balls and going home.

Originally posted by boywonder77

Maybe it's because only an asshole would drive a lexus, I don't know, that's not the point. (seriously though it's a fucking toyota with gold trim)

:laugh:

Seriously tho, I'd just like to add that I've NEVER dated someone based on either their car or their job (sometimes they had neither, lol)... but I've certainly had more than my share of dickheads to deal with...