Clubplanet Nightlife Community

[challenge] can YOU spot the hidden car?

tastey

Can U see the hidden car?

Its one of those things. You know how people say that men are better at maths and sciences, whereas women are better at English and the Arts. In the link below, 9 out of 10 males cannot find the car hidden in the picture within 30 seconds, while women can find the car 10 times out of 10 within 5 seconds. I guess its just one of those things.

http://sarcoman.freeservers.com/najdi%20auto%20%281%29.jpg

Neither the car nor the woman are worth looking at.

The car has a HUGE ass gap between the fender and the wheel - i mean HELLO hasn't anybody ever heard of Eibach, or H&R or Suspension Techniques? And how about those lame ass 5-star rims? PLAYED OUT MUCH? booooooooring:rolleyes:

as for the woman... eh. i'm not a fan of the california daisy-duke look. blah. somebody wake me up when they post something interesting.

Originally posted by cintron

Neither the car nor the woman are worth looking at.

The car has a HUGE ass gap between the fender and the wheel - i mean HELLO hasn't anybody ever heard of Eibach, or H&R or Suspension Techniques? And how about those lame ass 5-star rims? PLAYED OUT MUCH? booooooooring:rolleyes:

as for the woman... eh. i'm not a fan of the california daisy-duke look. blah. somebody wake me up when they post something interesting.

. . . dude, now when is the last time you've ever seen a Mustang with a proper Stock suspension? . . . better yet, how many idiot Mustang owners actually get them properly sprung? . . . I've only known one in my time . . and he's the one that convinced me on the validity of those cars . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . dude, now when is the last time you've ever seen a Mustang with a proper Stock suspension? . . . better yet, how many idiot Mustang owners actually get them properly sprung? . . . I've only known one in my time . . and he's the one that convinced me on the validity of those cars . . .

LMAO...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...LMAO