• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

hotmail is also down...i need more motivation:

bh004.jpg

Im finally here...been trying to get in CP all friggin day!:mad:

Then hotmail is down and I cant send or read my emails. I've resorted to doing actual work on a Friday. Until now that is.:D

Originally posted by zaguero

Im finally here...been trying to get in CP all friggin day!:mad:

Then hotmail is down and I cant send or read my emails. I've resorted to doing actual work on a Friday. Until now that is.:D

yeah, no shit, me to, I actually did stuff all morning long, during lunch on my break I got on NaughtyBooth and Buzz's Board 'cos I needed to post stuff.

Originally posted by saifuku

WTF???? CP was down all morning so my hungover-ass had to rely on actually working today......anyone else experience this today?

Worked fine for me. I was wondering why nobody was posting:rolleyes:

Hey where has Jimi been? Bertucci's can't be that busy?

i need padding and why does friday take so looooooong..2 1/2 hours more...arghhh

CP is slow as hell for me and we have mad connections and computer...until recently i could only post oncea day because if i tried to respond to another thread it would take me back to my first response of that day..Weird....

LMAO .....:laugh: :laugh:

Which did you like best?

I liked Harlem the Apollo wiith Clinton, but the New Jersey one was a classic, I freakin hate that place, no I utterly despise it. Bon Jovi :blown: mullets:blown: camaro's:blown: jersey:blown:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Which did you like best?

I liked Harlem the Apollo wiith Clinton, but the New Jersey one was a classic, I freakin hate that place, no I utterly despise it. Bon Jovi :blown: mullets:blown: camaro's:blown: jersey:blown:

yeah, the Jersey one is the best. The Subway one is good too.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Glad to see D.C. is keeping the * PADs * alive and well!

This * PAD * is coming all the way from Boston... wait, that's not really all that far! :cool::smoke::D

shhh...you have to keep it down or the rest of the DC board will discover where I *PAD* my posts from time to time :D

yeah, the Jersey one is the best. The Subway one is good too.

Speaking of the Jersey one, did anybody see the south jersey freaks at Buzz on friday night? Both ofthem had Mullet haircuts, looked like brother and sister and I think the girl was wearing spandex pants that were black with blue tiger stripes.

I am not the fashion king by no means, but I know outdated freaks of nature when I see them.