**OFFICIAL** Padding ur post thread

vicman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nourishment

I have trouble with the CP page too. Very often it generates some kind of error within my web browser and shuts the whole thing down. :( It's really frustrating and happend like a half dozen times a day. And it's only when I'm logged into CP.

yeah! what's up with that? sometimes the website is really slooooow. Anyhow just now when I posted, I got two error messages so I wasn't sure it even went through.... thanks for assuring me that I'm not the only one having problems.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yeah! what's up with that? sometimes the website is really slooooow. Anyhow just now when I posted, I got two error messages so I wasn't sure it even went through.... thanks for assuring me that I'm not the only one having problems.

I have NEVER had problems getting on to CP, EVER. I guess it's because I use a 1045EZ with a P38 processor, combined with a 427hemi mainframe, supported on a S&W357 complete with a 54"Toshiba Washer and Dryer, and 210V sanyo microwave that keeps the radiation levels up so the system never needs a back up. Oh yeah, I built this computer myself.

Originally posted by therunner

I have NEVER had problems getting on to CP, EVER. I guess it's because I use a 1045EZ with a P38 processor, combined with a 427hemi mainframe, supported on a S&W357 complete with a 54"Toshiba Washer and Dryer, and 210V sanyo microwave that keeps the radiation levels up so the system never needs a back up. Oh yeah, I built this computer myself.

this is the only site I seem to have problems with. Weird...