Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys, Girls, Have You Ever Been Attracted To Much Older Men/Women???

aboyfrombklyn

There's this older woman at work who is probably in her mid 40's and has 8 kids (yes, 8) and she looks unbelievable!!!

I never found myself attracted to older women at all (they remind me too much of my mother), but the woman at work is gorgeous!

Just a pic of an older woman, NOT the woman from work.

Guest drnkdiver

mid 30's but thats as high as i went. see what she says when you call her mrs. robinson. she was a real eyeopener:eek:

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

There's this older woman at work who is probably in her mid 40's and has 8 kids (yes, 8) and she looks unbelievable!!!

I never found myself attracted to older women at all (they remind me too much of my mother), but this woman at work is gorgeous!

The woman in the pic has had 8 kids??? :eek: :eek:

Guest bellaragazza

errrrrrrrrrr...........

that woman isn't hot.. damn, granted she's got a half decent body but her face is as wrinkled as a prune..

i really don't see the attraction. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bellaragazza

errrrrrrrrrr...........

that woman isn't hot.. damn, granted she's got a half decent body but her face is as wrinkled as a prune..

i really don't see the attraction. :rolleyes:

She isn't the woman from my job. I just posted a pic of an older woman. I think I should go edit my 1st post.

Guest bellaragazza

I knew it wasn't the woman from where you work.. i was simply stating that the picture wasn't hot.

Older women are and can be very sexy... they tend to play less games than younger girls cuz they know what the want and they are not afraid to tell you! When I was 21, I had a hot 39 year old woman school me. She was incredible, probably the best I've ever had.

When I was 21, I use to go to this bar in Staten Island that had a mixed crowd of 20's - 30's - 40's. Every week this older Italian woman use to come into the bar, have a few drinks with her friends and leave early. She was really hot for an older woman, sexy legs, nice ass and a great face, although she did wear a little too much makeup but then again it was Staten Island, lol. She looked like a mafioso wife! One night I was having some drinks with my cousin and the bartender told me that this woman wanted to buy me a drink. When I asked who it was, she pointed her out and I told him to tell her that I'd only take the drink if she'd come over and have it with me. Sure enough, she made her way over to me and we had more than a few drinks together. She wasnt shy about her intentions either. We left the bar about 3am, went back to her place and she showed me exactly what she wanted. For a couple of months, we had the most incredible sex ever... she showed me around the woman's body from head to toe, not missing a thing. I remember it like it was yesterday and if it wasnt for her younger daughter who was closer to my age than her mother, I would have been around a lot longer. How could I complain, this woman was incredible and I was only allowed over on weekends and free to do what/who I want during the week. What more could you ask for at 21 years old?

Originally posted by kingartur

I had a one night stand with a woman who was 32 and i was 19 at the time:) :tongue:

HA! Me too (only for me it was a guy), on my 19th birthday. That's the biggest age gap I've ever experienced.

In general I'm not attracted to anyone much older than myself.

for some reason...I like older men....im 19 and have been with someone who was 33....thats the oldest that I have ever gone....and prob will ever go...:( ..idk y ....but for some reason I find older men...more intresting and sexier.......idk y....:tongue: