Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else pissed about cablevision and the yankees?

if you are as pissed as i am you can tell your frustartions to , the owner and ceo of cablvision himself , JAMES DOLAN , you can email him at jdolan @cablevision.com people be smart dont make any crazy threats or things to that matter just let him know how it is as a fan, without your team on tv.

Guest saleen351

well my yankee problems will be solved, getting direct TV in florida with I move, plus they sell the post and news there, Its like I never left jersey........ tomorrows game is on CBS so you get at least 30 more this year...... which sucks ......

Originally posted by saleen351

well my yankee problems will be solved, getting direct TV in florida with I move, plus they sell the post and news there, Its like I never left jersey........ tomorrows game is on CBS so you get at least 30 more this year...... which sucks ......

Make sure you get the major league baseball package ($159) or else you won't get to seem them on DirecTV down there!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cigs

Make sure you get the major league baseball package ($159) or else you won't get to seem them on DirecTV down there!

Yea I saw the article on the cover of the press, Jackson NJ is blackout with baseball, We don't get phillies or yanks. Its all fucking BS......

Yanks are winning right now, David cone is in the bleachers drinking beer with the bleacher creatures..... Ya gotta love the yanks.......