Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls, what would you do if you were pregenant? guys, what would you do if you got a

Guest gabo

That's a girls decision unless your seriously committed. I have a lot of friends who have knocked their girlfriends up. Two have taken responsibility and stood up to the plate and have gained all my respect. One took the pussy way out and made her go to court just to get child support, he is no longer my friend.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastey

if she decides to have the child, she can, but without me.

man, get off your bloody high horse. Guess what? Just because you don't want to have a kid but you still knock her up, she can still take you to court and make you give her a cheque every month!

Don't think that your invincible just because you choose to run away with your tail between your legs, she can still take you down.

Originally posted by boywonder77

There's that famous German compassion for life. What the fuck do they feed these people.

Compassion for life is overrated. If one can prevent the life before it can recognize how fucked up this world is, then so be it. I'm German and have pretty much lost all faith for the majority of mankind. Personally speaking, I think we were force-fed this despite ever since Charlemagne inflicted his 30 year war upon us and bottle-fed us Christianity. We are cold, we are efficient, we are bitter, and some might even say that we are evil. But we know what it takes to get the job done, and we don't like anything to get in our way. Ingenuity, determination, logic, and pride is what gets me through my days. I have no time for emotional contradictions anymore.

...zurück zu dem Ruhm von Deutschland

Originally posted by heretic909

Compassion for life is overrated. If one can prevent the life before it can recognize how fucked up this world is, then so be it. I'm German and have pretty much lost all faith for the majority of mankind. Personally speaking, I think we were force-fed this despite ever since Charlemagne inflicted his 30 year war upon us and bottle-fed us Christianity. We are cold, we are efficient, we are bitter, and some might even say that we are evil. But we know what it takes to get the job done, and we don't like anything to get in our way. Ingenuity, determination, logic, and pride is what gets me through my days. I have no time for emotional contradictions anymore.

:confused:

My god, how depressing, you only live life once, live it up a bit and put a smile on!

Originally posted by heretic909

...zurück zu dem Ruhm von Deutschland

I apologize I was wrong, your the biggest jackass on this thread. If I looked at life like that I would shoot myself in the face. Something to consider.

Originally posted by xrz87

just wanted to say that i admire most all your responses. i thought the world was totally ignorant to morals, but now i think otherwise.

the world IS ignorant to morals. how many people got successful by keeping to such irrelevant things as moral? moral is a tool for keeping the sheeps in order, a tool for manipulation. who made these morals, who says me that it is "right" or "wrong" to do certain things?

nature doesn´t know things as "good" or "bad", think about it.

I'f I were pregnant, and being my age now(18), I'd have an abortion. I'm too young for baby drama and I want to be a free, successful person. I can't see why young people are in a rush to make babies. How many succesful people do you see , who had kids at like 16. Not many if at all any. Life's too short, have fun, but responsibly. I'm waiting until i'm 32 to have my first "human" child.:cool:

the world IS ignorant to morals. how many people got successful by keeping to such irrelevant things as moral? moral is a tool for keeping the sheeps in order, a tool for manipulation. who made these morals, who says me that it is "right" or "wrong" to do certain things?

You idiot! YOU are the one who is ignorant to morals. Just read all the posts you wrote. Now you're pretty much saying that success is what it's all about and morals are irrelevant? You think that if you make $1,000,000 and drive a fancy car, you're better than anyone else? Is that what you call success? Success comes in many different forms. For me, people who do what they love, treat others with respect, and maybe do some good for this world are successful. Are you implying that you don't want your kid to have some morals IF and WHEN you're EVER man enough to have one??? COMMON SENSE usually determines the difference between right and wrong. I know not to do certain things not always because someone else tells me not to, but because I know it's not the right thing to do.

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

I honestly think at this point in my life, I would have to have the child aborted....and for all of the selfish reasons. I know I am not even close to being mature or level-headed enough right now to even think about bringing another life into this world.

You are mature enough to make a clear statement.

You're right in every way.

I don't want to raise hell or offend anybody, but I could have been a dad myself.

Now at the age of 27 we( my girl and I) still think we did the "right" thing, given the surcomstances at the time.

And believe me when I say that it was one emotional road we had to travell. It sure made me 3 years older. You got to go to a hospital, make an echo, see the life and even a small heartbeat, make apointments and look in the face of everybody helping you and congratulate you with your pregnancy...knowing that you can't keep it. That hurts and all of the comments about it hurt to, although there are some wich sound fully understandeble.

And yes, we made love using the pil and a condom.....

But still it left a scar on our soul, one that will stay there forever. When love grows stronger and minds combine and focus, maybe then we'll learn how to live in peace with the step we took.

After all of those years (5) it still makes me sad and remember the promiss we both made to never ever go thru this again...

Thank God, we grew stronger, as individuals aswell.

You see, life has been made out of different fases, some are beautifull and energetic, some are hard and depressing, just try to overcome and learn from them, and dare to ask somebody else for help. It's a waste of time to break somebody down with comments, you might not agree with the person involved, but he or she is human in every way....maybe not capable of doing the right thing, but he.....it's their decision.....and what is right or what is wrong......life is full of crossroads try to support eachother....keep an open mind and look around you. There might be something to learn as you turn the corner.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

You idiot! YOU are the one who is ignorant to morals. Just read all the posts you wrote. Now you're pretty much saying that success is what it's all about and morals are irrelevant? You think that if you make $1,000,000 and drive a fancy car, you're better than anyone else? Is that what you call success? Success comes in many different forms. For me, people who do what they love, treat others with respect, and maybe do some good for this world are successful. Are you implying that you don't want your kid to have some morals IF and WHEN you're EVER man enough to have one??? COMMON SENSE usually determines the difference between right and wrong. I know not to do certain things not always because someone else tells me not to, but because I know it's not the right thing to do.

you guys asked for an opinion on what i would do if i´d preg a girl, and i did give you MY opinion. you don´t have to like it and you don´t have to support it, i don´t give a fuck.

what success is is determined by every person by themselves and YOU can´t judge what is "right" and "wrong". who do you think you are?

if was "EVER man enough" to have a child. you don´t get it. it´s not if i´m man enough to have one, it´s if i WANT one. it is MY life and MY decision.

IF, and that is with capital I, i ever chose to raise a child, i´d teach him the morals, and then teach him to USE them.

you´re just a sheep that has been forcefed these "morals" how you call it by society, i don´t blame you for it. you feel so strong because you think it´s the "right" thing, and you are back upped by society, pfffff open your eyes already. life isn´t pretty and life isn´t fair, learn to live with it.

Guest bellaragazza

touchy subject..

I had a friend who just didn't grasp the concept of birthcontrol and thanks to her stupidity she found herself pregnant 5 times between the ages of 14 and 20... unfortunately, I don't agree with abortion since I see it as a use of birthcontrol.. with the pill. the shot and condoms out there I don't really see any excuse for a girl getting pregnant... besides if a condom rips or you forget to take a pill there is always the morning after pill so really they is absolutely no excuse..

however, in the case of rape abortion is excusable although I still don't agree with it..

in my case.. i'll never get pregnant by accident because I take all the necissary precautions which I think everyone should..

if you're ready to have sex then you're more than ready to be fucking responsible about it..

I stepped foot in an abortion clinic once and I over heard a woman blabbing about it being her 6th abortion... she'll never be able to have kids again because she was stupid enough not to use protection....

Originally posted by bellaragazza

touchy subject..

I had a friend who just didn't grasp the concept of birthcontrol and thanks to her stupidity she found herself pregnant 5 times between the ages of 14 and 20... unfortunately, I don't agree with abortion since I see it as a use of birthcontrol.. with the pill. the shot and condoms out there I don't really see any excuse for a girl getting pregnant... besides if a condom rips or you forget to take a pill there is always the morning after pill so really they is absolutely no excuse..

however, in the case of rape abortion is excusable although I still don't agree with it..

in my case.. i'll never get pregnant by accident because I take all the necissary precautions which I think everyone should..

if you're ready to have sex then you're more than ready to be fucking responsible about it..

I stepped foot in an abortion clinic once and I over heard a woman blabbing about it being her 6th abortion... she'll never be able to have kids again because she was stupid enough not to use protection....

We all know about the morning after pil, but people use them when they forget to take the pil....

When everything seems to be right, you just don't think about it...untill you miss your menstruation....by that time a lot of questions come to mind and the sleepless nights begin.

Take it or leave it, but it also takes great responsibility to choose for abortion......not that I can understand someone who blabs about her 6th abortion.

All I have to say is that it just ain't that simple...... I once shared your opinion and I hope for you that you don't have to encounter the feelings I had to chance it......I hope your life will be that much in tune....... peace!!

society didnt create morals, God did. if we all followed them, not saying that I do nor even come close to, but if we all did, then the world would be PERFECT and we wouldnt have people like yourself moping around how terrible the world is, how terrible society is. if society plays a role in this, its contrary to what you say. society is here to bring down any left standing morals and truths.

It seems that you're pro-life( I may be wrong),and when you post something on the messageboard DON'T catch a tittie attack if someone disagrees with you! Abortion is legal so get off of it. Just deal with it!! You want to babble about the world and immorals, pleaseeeee! The world would never live up to anyone's standards. You can cry, kick, scream do whatever but that's life. If you're so upset that everyone doesn't think the same as you join congress and see if you could make/change laws to please you, and that would never happen.

We all have our own values and views and you are no one to say what personal is immoral just because they don't live up to your standards.:blank:

society didnt create morals, God did. if we all followed them, not saying that I do nor even come close to, but if we all did, then the world would be PERFECT and we wouldnt have people like yourself moping around how terrible the world is, how terrible society is. if society plays a role in this, its contrary to what you say. society is here to bring down any left standing morals and truths.

aaaaahhh heeere we go, so "God" did create morals. i don´t believe in god or religion and please don´t argue with that since it is stupid...

and you´ve mistaken me again, i don´t say that the world is terrible, or society is terrible. society IS. society or the world is neither good or bad, it simply IS. who are you again to say what is good and bad, right or wrong?

allow me to put a bullet through your mothers head while ass raping her....whose to say its wrong?

as long as you can stand somebody doing the exact same thing to your mother at the exact same point of time, go ahead.

I would probablly have a lot of growing up to do in order to raise my child right. I know I could do a good job cause the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, and my parents did a great job raising me, and I would try to have the right judgement and make love with a good person.

ok... i am 19 years old. and i know that im not emotionally/mentally/financially/morally/etc etc. ready to have and raise a child right now. i know my reasons for not being ready to, but at the same time, as rdancer said, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, so im sure id do the best i can to raise my child in the event that i become pregnant.... as my parents have done with me. and i can say that they did a damn good job teaching me morals and values considering what im about to say...

but i wont become pregnant before im secure enough in my life to have a baby... because im a virgin. and i wont engage in sex until i know i would be ready to have a baby. whether its 5 years from now, or 5 days from now, who knows when ill be ready. but i wont put myself in that position and risk conceiving and having an abortion or conceiving and bringing another life into this world before i am secure enough to raise him/her with someone who is as secure as myself.

rather than have sex... and deal with the "consequences".... id rather wait... and have sex when i know id be ready to enjoy the beauty of bringing a child into this world.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by linabina

ok... i am 19 years old. and i know that im not emotionally/mentally/financially/morally/etc etc. ready to have and raise a child right now. i know my reasons for not being ready to, but at the same time, as rdancer said, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, so im sure id do the best i can to raise my child in the event that i become pregnant.... as my parents have done with me. and i can say that they did a damn good job teaching me morals and values considering what im about to say...

but i wont become pregnant before im secure enough in my life to have a baby... because im a virgin. and i wont engage in sex until i know i would be ready to have a baby. whether its 5 years from now, or 5 days from now, who knows when ill be ready. but i wont put myself in that position and risk conceiving and having an abortion or conceiving and bringing another life into this world before i am secure enough to raise him/her with someone who is as secure as myself.

rather than have sex... and deal with the "consequences".... id rather wait... and have sex when i know id be ready to enjoy the beauty of bringing a child into this world.

why arent I as mature as you?? and I am 26

Linabina and rdancer.......keep up the good work.

Although I'm verry proud of my parents too, there comes a time when you go your own way and develope your own morals, true they seem to be based on those that your parrents gave you, but still we all seem to react in our own way when surtain things come to mind, weither their good or bad...life is a journey full in wich yoú'll never stop learning. Still much respect to the both of you!!

Originally posted by pikachula18

I'f I were pregnant, and being my age now(18), I'd have an abortion. I'm too young for baby drama and I want to be a free, successful person. I can't see why young people are in a rush to make babies. How many succesful people do you see , who had kids at like 16. Not many if at all any. Life's too short, have fun, but responsibly. I'm waiting until i'm 32 to have my first "human" child.:cool:

I know where you're going but please read what I read about not condescending toward young mothers... My mom was weeks shy of 17 when I was born and I really think it's pretty rude to say that women who had babies when they were young can't be successful... Things were not easy for her and it definitely took her longer to arrive at a comfortable place in life; but as it stands, out of the seven kids in her family she is now the most level-headed one of them all...

I know you didn't mean any offense by it, I'm just giving you some food for thought...