Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>Seriously NoW....Why is it that....

I know just where you're coming from, des...

Sometimes, when they're near me or following, i even start to drive a little bad b/c im SO Focused on what they're gonna do:mad:

I think it's because of these reasons:

A) most of them are lazy A$$holes who need to meet a quota. So when the time comes (usually at the end of the month),

when they're not stopping real crimes like rape or murder, they would rather follow a car and WAIT for them to do something wrong :rolleyes:

B) writing up driving tix are a lot easier than catching real criminals

I don't know about you, but when they turn those lights on behind me, i FrEaK OUT!

All i can say is stay in your lane, and when they're around, drive 5 miles below the speed limit.

Originally posted by gmccookny

I don't know about you, but when they turn those lights on behind me, i FrEaK OUT!

All i can say is stay in your lane, and when they're around, drive 5 miles below the speed limit.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I always to that...

...and I also freak out if I hear them on the Mega-Phone...even if they REALLY far away from me...I always think they are talking to me....:worry: :worry:

-Finally when they drive away from me and make that "turn" that I dont make...I feeel at EASE again...I could finally relax again and breathe, put the volume up and Drive in Peace...:cool:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

...when your driving and a Cop is either driving Next to you or behind you, you automatically feel like you're doing something wrong???:confused: I know that I start to get paranoid...and then I feel like they're following me....:confused:

haha I get the same exact way

I slow down and go the exact speed limit, use my blinkers etc lol